poker license plates contest

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for some suggestions for a license plate.I tried to get ACES FULL but it was taken.In Ontario, you can have any combination ofup to 8 letters and numbers.If I use anyone's suggestion, I will transfer $25 intotheir Neteller account and play them Heads Up NLHon the site of their choice.It's a can't lose opportunity to win $50.I know from the logo contest there are someinsanely creative people on here...let's see what you've got.
Didn't read through many... but what aboutSUCKDOUT
So when is the OP going to pick a winner?
When I see one that I like which is not already taken or wouldnot be judged by the license people as obsecene (ie. any of the suggestions with nuts in them...lol)and I order the plates.Actually, I thought I had a winner on day one with the AKQJ10plate, but as it turned out that, too, was taken.There are a few possibilities that I'm gonna check on at the license place today though, so I will let you know.Thanks for all the replies. I knew there were a lot of creative people around this place.
SLOWROLL - contest over.
Guest XXEddie
So when is the OP going to pick a winner?
When I see one that I like which is not already taken or wouldnot be judged by the license people as obsecene (ie. any of the suggestions with nuts in them...lol)and I order the plates.Actually, I thought I had a winner on day one with the AKQJ10plate, but as it turned out that, too, was taken.There are a few possibilities that I'm gonna check on at the license place today though, so I will let you know.Thanks for all the replies. I knew there were a lot of creative people around this place.
SLOWROLL - contest over.
already been said
CANTLOSENOLOSINGJUSTPLAY$TAKER$MAKER$AAAA$$$AAAA$$$AKQJ10$0BLUFFSNOBLUFFNRIVERB10CHIPLEADEZMONEYCARDCASH$TACKEDHISTAKESHI$TAKE$WINRLOSEPKR$TAR
Looking for some suggestions for a license plate.I tried to get ACES FULL but it was taken.In Ontario, you can have any combination ofup to 8 letters and numbers.If I use anyone's suggestion, I will transfer $25 intotheir Neteller account and play them Heads Up NLHon the site of their choice.It's a can't lose opportunity to win $50.I know from the logo contest there are someinsanely creative people on here...let's see what you've got.
i think i have found u a winner u have said it yourself but i would still like the cashCANTLOSE

I wasn't about to read through 5 pages of posts with an average of 10 suggestions per post, so if these were used already I'm sorry. Anyway, here goes:JERKMSTRASS-ETRDONG-LKRBALLSNFRRODSTRKRJMPN-JZYREEMMYAZIMADOOSHQWR-BOYHOT-HOMOLKMYPNUSSKMYPNUSDRTSNACHCORNHOLERMPRODEOOh wait, you wanted poker related suggestions, right? OK, here's the only one I got. It's really awesome so get ready to send me the cash...I :club: POKER :)And I was just kidding about the first ideas man. Not suggesting anything about you, it's just that I'm not that creative unless it's stupid, low brow humor (and even then I'm not that creative). Oh wait, one more...FRT-SNFRSee what I mean?:D

i think i have found u a winner u have said it yourself but i would still like the cashCANTLOSE
sorry I already listed that one . . . :club: