flopped a straight flush

No biggie..just felt like posting it since it was damn near a royal flush...(yeah i play low limits, i'm poor and cant afford an adequate bankroll, paying for college and a vehicle and such)floppedstraightflush_copy.jpgthe only other person in the pot with me made 2 pair on the turn so he went all in and...well i won some money. still waiting for my first royal flush.

the only other person in the pot with me made 2 pair on the turn so he went all in
On a board that had at least a flush possible and straight possible... Please tell me it was a J that landed when he went all in so I can have more of a laugh!Congrats though, nice flop.
the only other person in the pot with me made 2 pair on the turn so he went all in
On a board that had at least a flush possible and straight possible... Please tell me it was a J that landed when he went all in so I can have more of a laugh!Congrats though, nice flop.
nope, he had Q5 offsuit, and with a 5 on the turn i guess he thought he had the best hand.
nope, he had Q5 offsuit, and with a 5 on the turn i guess he thought he had the best hand.
haha, awesome.. he probably thought he made a good play and you got extremely lucky too :club:

That sucks for q5 off suit, he had such a strong hand on the flop, I can't believe his top pair was no good, and then he got two pair, and it wasn't good either, you got luck that he had such a strong hand when you flopped your straight flush.

In my first week of playing I flopped a royal flush... Bet 50c (50/$1 limit) and the entire table folded to me.Didn't realise what had happened/how annoying it was until much later.
Why bet at all?

Just today, my opponent, heads up at the end of a SNG, flopped a royal flush. It was also an annoyingly low profit occurence for him since it only doubled him up to 20% of the chip stack and I went on to win anyway.

Guest XXEddie
That sucks for q5 off suit, he had such a strong hand on the flop, I can't believe his top pair was no good, and then he got two pair, and it wasn't good either, you got luck that he had such a strong hand when you flopped your straight flush.sw
FYP, i hope