how did you get into nlh?

A couple years back my brother starting going to a home game, and after he did pretty decent at it I started going, we did whoever gets in money gives the other person their buy-in back if they lost. Today the home game has developped to these rich people's house, they have alot of 30+ 20-25$ buy-in tournaments. First is usually 400$, and for the most part everyone sucks at poker, so it's a great MTT. (Since it's only like 50 people, it's not so much on races and luck, more skill, ya luck can be a part, but skill much more.)I guess most people got in from the TV coverage, but where were your first games? Online? Live?

i'd never even played holdem before and i almost won outright because the other players were so bad.after that i decided to study up and see if i could improve my game. six months later and i'm pretty good, all things considered. over this stretch of time i am most certainly winner.

Who said marijuana was a gateway drug? Has any one tried 7 card stud? Thats a gateway drug...soon came limit hold-em...now I cant get off of no limit hold em. Anyone know of a rehab for poker junkies?

Who said marijuana was a gateway drug? Has any one tried 7 card stud? Thats a gateway drug...soon came limit hold-em...now I cant get off of no limit hold em. Anyone know of a rehab for poker junkies?
Whatever man....Anyway, best avatar ever, and nice sig pic too.