final 2 tables in stars tourney

If anyone wants to sweat me, I'm currenlty 6th in chips with 17 left in the pokerstars $20 limit hold'em tournament. Come watch me suck :club: (I'm Sundevils21 on pokerstars too)-Travis
pssssh.... fuck that bitch. AQ lovin mother fucker:lol:j/kIf I still had PS id be there in a heartbeat breaking your balls.actually, I might just go download it to do that very thing.see ya at the table

I hate Travis.. He beat me HU in a PokerStars HU Limit match! Whats with that! Travis, I'm going to hurt you tomorrow, I'm going to HURT You! ...........(sw)Sorry that me casa was a mess today, Kesslers makes me lazy, But I'm workin on gettin on party to sweat you and you're 2-4 loving azz!

Out in 39th in the party tournament. What is my problem (*choke, choke*)Oh well, I hardly ever play tournaments, it's a nice break from the grind every so often.Thanks to those who came to sweat me!!! DC was friggin hilarious. He goes postal on the dude who busted me :club: "WTF you doin man!?!?! You know who you just busted? You suck, ect... hahahahaI'll post some of the hands from my limit and nl tournament tomorrow(er r, later today that is). I know I probably made some big mistakes in the nl.-Travis

Travis had QK and went all in for like 7k ( blinds of 750/1500 ) in e/mp, the SB pushed all in and he had 66. three 9's on the board and no K or Q, so I proceeded to say:BeerPongGuy: WHAT THE FXXXBeerPongGuy: WHY THE FXXX YOU HAVE TO BUST TRAVIS!cjmcx: lolBeerPongGuy: FXXX YOU AND YOUR SXXXY 66 YOU PEICE OF FXXXcjmcx: sryBeerPongGuy: FXXX YOU!:lol:Good times :club:

Sorry that me casa was a mess today, Kesslers makes me lazy, But I'm workin on gettin on party to sweat you and you're 2-4 loving azz!
Dude, your place wasn't that big of a mess. I have more trash than that in my car(sw).We need to play a 4player hu tournament with your crew.BTW, do you guys have a name? The Crew, Hendon Mob, ect... :club::D:D:D -Travis
Sorry that me casa was a mess today, Kesslers makes me lazy, But I'm workin on gettin on party to sweat you and you're 2-4 loving azz!
Dude, your place wasn't that big of a mess. I have more trash than that in my car(sw).We need to play a 4player hu tournament with your crew.BTW, do you guys have a name? The Crew, Hendon Mob, ect... :D:):D:) -Travis
:club: Ain't you Taking Vegas over W/ Us man, You part of it! :D We can take about the name and "OK" It w/ Daniel because the last people that thought they were taking over Vegas "The Crew" Didn't clear it w/ Daniel's Crew and well... Look at what happened there.
Dude, your place wasn't that big of a mess. I have more trash than that in my car(sw).We need to play a 4player hu tournament with your crew.BTW, do you guys have a name? The Crew, Hendon Mob, ect... :D:):D:) -Travis
:club: Ain't you Taking Vegas over W/ Us man, You part of it! :D We can take about the name and "OK" It w/ Daniel because the last people that thought they were taking over Vegas "The Crew" Didn't clear it w/ Daniel's Crew and well... Look at what happened there.
We're the next generation. Move over Daniel, Erick, David.Grinder who? Oh yea he's that old dude.-Travis