help me spend my fpp's

I have a new account on stars, so I won't be playing on the other one, meaning i'm going to use all my fpp's in the fpp storeWhat books are best, any game, just overall.37,488 fpp'sFundamentals of poker (loomis and mammoth) 800Hold'em poker (carson) 1kInternet poker (kreiger) 1500Champ satt strat (mcevo, daugh.) 1500The moneymaker book 1500Internet texas holdem (hilger) 1800Poker MBA (dinkins) 1800Holdem for advanced players (skla.) 2kTOP (ska.) 2kWinning low limit holdem (jones) 2kTourn Poker for adv players (skla.) 2kMaking of a poker pro (matros) 2kClay poker chips 8kBlack wool jacket 10kAll those add up to 37,900(I have some books in store, so I didn't include those, and the big ones i reread all the time for free in bookstore, but I would like them in my library)So I guess my question is, which one book on that list can i do without.Be interesting to see people's opinion, this post is almost useless since I've found i have enough to get them all and the chips and jacket, but if there are some really horrible books, then I would like the windbreaker also, so help me cut some horrid books out of this list please :-)

5000 FPP freerolls to WCOOP main event.
I do agree using them for freerolls is best, but I have a new account on stars now, being done with this one.I really just want to use the fpp's for the store on this one. I'll use my new account for all those freerolls and stuff. Doesn't take too long to accumulate enough to do the freerolls five tabling 100nl.Im just wondering what books I really shouldn't bother wasting my time with, and which ones people think are golden :-)

Why have two internet books? Search on amazon for the best reviews of those two books [internet poker (kreiger) and Internet texas holdem (hilger)]Don't get the Moneymaker book, unless you are looking for a story you have heard before (Sport better, hands played with pros, strip club, etc...)Look into Making of a poker pro before getting. Other books seem like solid choices. /Why they don't have Harrington on Hold 'em (or why you are not going to get them when you have other tournament books) is perplexing.

5000 FPP freerolls to WCOOP main event.
I do agree using them for freerolls is best, but I have a new account on stars now, being done with this one.I really just want to use the fpp's for the store on this one. I'll use my new account for all those freerolls and stuff. Doesn't take too long to accumulate enough to do the freerolls five tabling 100nl.Im just wondering what books I really shouldn't bother wasting my time with, and which ones people think are golden :-)
In that case, anything other than MM's books are good enough if free.
Why have two internet books?  Search on amazon for the best reviews of those two books [internet poker (kreiger) and Internet texas holdem (hilger)]Don't get the Moneymaker book, unless you are looking for a story you have heard before (Sport better, hands played with pros, strip club, etc...)Look into Making of a poker pro before getting. Other books seem like solid choices.  /Why they don't have Harrington on Hold 'em (or why you are not going to get them when you have other tournament books) is perplexing.
I just listed every book they have that I already don't have. I won't get all of those, I just wanted to put them all in a list so I could get some opinions off of them

I think I'm leaning towards this:Internet texas holdem (hilger) 1800 Poker MBA (dinkins) 1800 Holdem for advanced players (skla.) 2k TOP (ska.) 2k Tourn Poker for adv players (skla.) 2k Making of a poker pro (matros) 2k Clay poker chips 8k Black wool jacket 10k Leaving me with 7888Windbreaker (2900)Cotton heavyweight sweatshirt (1600)Duffel bag (1k)Stainless steel travel mug (500)Baseball cap (400)WOOhoo, all this stuff, I can become a pokerstars tool, but I already am :-(They also have a raymer/moneymaker poster, lol..Sorry for wasting athread typing all this out, but I like getting my thoughts in the open, esp since i was convinced not to get the moneymaker book, thanks :-)

I heard that one of the programs that they are working on is better gifts in the FPP store. So you might want to wait.
What kind of program are they working on. Do you have any idea at all?

So you already have The Theory of Poker, if not that's what i suggest. Got my copy from pstars too. Other than that i would prob use the points to freeroll.

Hooded sweathsirts, seriuosly. That's where the value is.I have 8 :club:
Those did look pretty cool. Im def getting one of them. Maybe since they are now endorsed by you, I'll get two :-)