blind defense hand ($2/4 limit he)

six-handedpreflop: big blind with 8-6 offsuitfolds to button who raises, SB cold-calls, i callflop: Q 8 7 (6 SB)SB bets out, i raise, button three-bets, SB calls two, i call.turn: 2 (7 BB)SB checks, i check, button bets, SB calls, i call planning to check/fold any unimproved river if i'm overcalling SB or if i'm facing two cold or if SB bets out and i have the button to act behind.is anyone...a) not defending preflop?B) not raising the flop (just calling)?c) folding the turn (getting 9-to-1 and closing the action)?d) planning to go to showdown (depending on whether i'm overcalling or whether i'm not closing the action)?aseem

I'm not sure that defending is such a good idea when the SB has already cold called. If he'd folded, then obviously calling is a much better plan.Once defended, a flop raise can fit in.I don't think the turn call is wrong. You have 5 outs to improve, 46 unknown cards remaining, leaves you with 1/9 to hit and 1/9 pot odds. Of course, this is assuming one of them isn't already playing an eight, in which case things are going to go badly.

your getting 5:1 to defend.seems like SB's calling is a double edged sword.It increases yuor pot odds, but also lowers yuor chance to win....And with 86 off..i'm gussing yuor equity is worse with him in, not better.I'd say:1. don't defend

With three people in the pot I hate defending with anything smaller then 10-9 or maybe J-10 depending on the raiserWith more people in the pot, I'll go down a bit more, but I'd need close to the whole table cold calling to defend with that crapDefinitely folding the turn, and getting frustrated that SB keeps cold-calling with his likely bare ace :club: