flop the flush, what to do?

Home Game 10 dollar tourney we are down to 8 people.blinds 250 - 500 I have 13000 in chips roughly.im in the big blind and get KdQd.it folds around to the person we will call Guts.Guts Raises to 1000 total.SB calls, i call we see a flop4d 8d JdSB bets out 2000.I Raise another 10,000 for 12,000 total.Guts folds, SB Calls nearly instantly.What do you do in my position, Call, Raise less than all-in, folding i dont think is an option here.Your Thoughts on how i should of played this, or if i should of played it differently.I'll post what happened at the end of the hand when i feel i get enough replies, if i get any.

I don't like the raise to 10,000, which leaves you pot committed with just 3,000 left.  You probably won't drive out the ace at this point so I'd go with a smaller raise or even a call to get some action, or a straight push.
he has a king high flush hes not folding so it doesnt matter if he is pot commited.

let me just verify real quick, i had 13000 to start the hand, 1000 i put in preflop, then i had to call the 2000 chip raise after the flop then i went all-in for 10,000 more, 1000 + 2000 + 10.000 = 13000Sorry if there was any confusion.What Happened on this hand is, he called with 8 - 8, next card was a blank and the river card was a J, pairing the board and giving him a boat.He says he knew i had the flush and the reason he called is cause he had so many outs, personally 10 outs isn't that many is it, i ussually dont call a raise thats 1/3 of my stack to try and hit a boat, just seems odd to me.

I would probably flat call, then raise him all in if he bets the turn and no diamond hits or the board doesn't pair. If one of those things happens, I would have to reassess my situation, as if I am beat, I am drawing dead.