hey guys...Unfortunately when smash was on his quest of $50-$1000 I wasnt to interested. Well now I have started grinding away at the low limit tables on Absolute Poker and could really use the advice that he gave in those posts... A forum search of $50-$1000 brought up nothing and Smash has over 220 pages of posts... So if anyone could provide me with a link or something, I remember he had a blog at the time Thanks for all the help, and good luck at the tables Jack

I enjoyed Smash's posts. I am also starting over in building my bankroll. I cashed out earlier for a family vacation to Myrtle Beach and so I am on my own $50-$1000 quest. (I didnt get there before by the way, but I did alright) Anyway, if you are serious about grinding it out, maybe we can compare some results and so on. I am playing on pokerstars now as Tcchap.

screw $50 to $1000, do $50 to $5000 with me :Dactually looking back at dates on my blog it took me from January 10th to May 16th to turn $50 into $1000 and from May 16th to date I am at $2900. 5 months to make $1000, 3 months to make $2000 more. Hoping to be at $5000 by year end.

im workin on 200-5000....started about a week and a half ago...up at about 500 right now just off of limit mainly on bodog which sucks...i hope to get away from bodog soon...i was racing guinevar to 1000 but he had about a 400 head start on me so i dont think ill be catchin him