hey, i'm getting divorced.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i wish you the best.you may want to keep 2 books of your winnings now.a real book and a 'take to court' bookPre-nup, baby.
3/6, 5/10 and prenup? you don't need your poker money, huh?PS. Good luck. For women, go to the mIddle east (in Cambridge,MA?) if it still exists. full of artist-writer-types. seems right up your alley

Oh, and for the guy who asked, "Littlest Hobo" was a bad Canadian television show about a dog who wandered from town to town helping people out. Think ABC after school special and you'll pretty much get the production values.

Went through it two years ago.  It actually crushed me.  So then I decided to try this poker thing.   First game I ever play of hold em, my buddy brings me to a 4 8 game.  Nice friend huh?  I only watched on tv.   Only lost $130 bucks.  In hindsight, not too bad.  Anyway, back to women.  Strange will temporarily ease ANY pain you may have from this.  Hitting some strange is the best.  Find a girl that looks just like her, and when she isn't paying attention, take an extra long stroke, and put it back in the wrong hole.Then say oops, sorry (insert your ex's name here) even though the girl will be ticked off, it will make you giggle.  Trust me.This post doesn't begin to reach the depths of my disturbed mentality.
Ok, so I'm definitely doing this tonight. Is it cool if afterwards I tell her 'you've been Mexicoed'? You know, I want to give credit where credit is due...

Absolutely.Love the signature. That was awesome. I love that guy. He's one guy I wouldn't mind losing too as long as a got to play with him.

Went through it two years ago.  It actually crushed me.  So then I decided to try this poker thing.   First game I ever play of hold em, my buddy brings me to a 4 8 game.  Nice friend huh?  I only watched on tv.   Only lost $130 bucks.  In hindsight, not too bad.  Anyway, back to women.  Strange will temporarily ease ANY pain you may have from this.  Hitting some strange is the best.  Find a girl that looks just like her, and when she isn't paying attention, take an extra long stroke, and put it back in the wrong hole.Then say oops, sorry (insert your ex's name here) even though the girl will be ticked off, it will make you giggle.  Trust me.This post doesn't begin to reach the depths of my disturbed mentality.
Did you ever know that your my hero?
Absolutely.Love the signature.  That was awesome.  I love that guy. He's one guy I wouldn't mind losing too as long as  a got to play with him.
Yeah, that is my all time favorite moment in televised poker. Marcel is the man.
Oh, and for the guy who asked, "Littlest Hobo" was a bad Canadian television show about a dog who wandered from town to town helping people out.  Think ABC after school special and you'll pretty much get the production values.
hey!!.. it wasnt all bad., all that dog wanted was to be loved.,I cried after every episode :cry:

When did you get married Smash - not being rude at a tough time, but I always thought you were living in sin. (Can you call it 'living in sin' if you're an atheist?)I'm assuming by 'She's doing well' you're referring to her recent health.That at least is good news...Stay good (women are locked up - thanks for the warning!)

Smash: Sorry to hear about the divorce. If you're ever in DC, we'll go pick up some pluckworthies, Magic Antonio style. :wink:

P.S. Smash with what you do for a living, you should be able to get more a.ss than a toilet seat.
He writes romance novels.
I think I'm in love. Seriously.
well i wish you the best.you may want to keep 2 books of your winnings now.a real book and a 'take to court' bookPre-nup, baby.
3/6, 5/10 and prenup? you don't need your poker money, huh?PS. Good luck. For women, go to the mIddle east (in Cambridge,MA?) if it still exists. full of artist-writer-types. seems right up your alley
oh it still exists, i spend many a weekend there.
P.S. Smash with what you do for a living, you should be able to get more a.ss than a toilet seat.
He writes romance novels.
that's what i'm saying. How can he not be the Don
Sorry, I totally misread your post. Yes, he should have no trouble in his future sexual endeavors.

thanks for sharing... who needs a blog when you have FCP?hope you quickly settle into single life. this is pretty easy in the poker world.will you be in LA (or the Bike) this month?

Oh, and for the guy who asked, "Littlest Hobo" was a bad Canadian television show about a dog who wandered from town to town helping people out.  Think ABC after school special and you'll pretty much get the production values.
hey!!.. it wasnt all bad., all that dog wanted was to be loved.,I cried after every episode :cry:
Remeber the one where the kids took the bad canned ham on their camping trip and the littliest hobo had to go find their sick ass.es? That was my favorite one.