hey, i'm getting divorced.

You will finally have the time to quit playing limit and learn how the real players make money with NL. =) GL joining us in the big leagues!SW =)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I divorced about 6 years ago. That was a tough time and I still get pissed at the woman. But we have a child together. I still have to talk to the woman a couple times a week. I wish you the best and I hope you can be cool with eachother.

PS. Good luck.  For women,  go to the mIddle east (in Cambridge,MA?) if it still exists. full of  artist-writer-types. seems right up your alley
The middle east still exists, but I only see goth and punk kids there.
Why is divorce so expensive?Cuz it's worth it!Hahahaha, I'm so original!(sw)
Uhh, didn't someone already say this on the first page?
funny, i actually came to this thread to post that joke. It's a Mik'es Hard Lemonade Commercial, and i think that's why its so popular. anyway here's 3 other good onesMy wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last: Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida and mine is in New York.Q. What do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence?A. Divorcedthere was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."

I always feel weird when a thread is this long by the time I get around to reading it, and the only comment I want to make is towards the OP.Smash, for whatever it's worth, you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.