hey, i'm getting divorced.

uncalled for? Look at all the shit smasharoo says to people who lose a lot of money. in his doing this, hes teaching people that they are playing like sh/it. and he can back it up with the fact that he's better than most of us.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing perhaps he has no friends
Hey! Look! It's irony!
ok uve used that like 10 times already, its getting old. get something new yea?
I like to mix it up.Sometimes I just say "Irony."Sometimes I say "Pot :arrow: Kettle"It's all about variety, kiddo. 8)Is there one you prefer over the other?
uncalled for? Look at all the censored smasharoo says to people who lose a lot of money. in his doing this, hes teaching people that they are playing like sh/it. and he can back it up with the fact that he's better than most of us.
i don't care how good he is if he comes off like an *******.i can't understand why he'd want to air his private business here. my best guess is that he likes drama and he needs to be stroked off by all of his admirers on these forums in light of whatever other upheaval he's going through.whatever his reasons, they're his. i just hope he isn't playing poker like this.
I had to plunk him. Joe Pepitone or not, I own the inside part of that plate.Who told you to put a balm on it?
you put the balm on? i didnt tell you to put the balm on!! why'd you put the balm on??anyways smash, its not a big deal... chicks are for fags.
Somehow, I knew who started this thread before I opened it.But maybe I was just using the law of averages: a guy with 6,000 posts is as good a guess as anyone.
That's weird, I knew too for some reason... Seriously, I hardly know smash, but he's who popped into my head before I opened the thread.
I finally put on an avatar.Go me.
MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivey, I'll be honest with you.I've got a fever.And you know damn well what the only prescription is.
I'm just like everybody else. I put my pants on one leg at a time. Only after I put them on, I make gold records.
I finally put on an avatar.Go me.
MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivey, I'll be honest with you.I've got a fever.And you know damn well what the only prescription is.
I'm just like everybody else. I put my pants on one leg at a time. Only after I put them on, I make gold records.
Hahahaha. Some of the best quotes ever.

it should make for a good prompt for your next book..."Smartass romance novelist divorces wife in hopes to nail cute asian girl on internet poker forum"its hurts, being this clever.you would know.i kid because i love.i hope things go smoothly.pre-nup is good.go have guilty free sex with a gorgeous woman asap.

Did she catch you tea bagging Custom? I could see why see left. Custom was heard saying he would like to move in.
Aren't banned kids not supposed to be able to post?
it should make for a good prompt for your next book..."Smartass romance novelist divorces wife in hopes to nail cute asian girl on internet poker forum"its hurts, being this clever.you would know.i kid because i love.i hope things go smoothly.pre-nup is good.go have guilty free sex with a gorgeous woman asap.
any idea who said "asian girl" may be?
Guest Anonymous
Did she catch you tea bagging Custom? I could see why see left. Custom was heard saying he would like to move in.
Look like their is a glitch in the system. Why should I be Banned? If you dont like what I have to say just ignore it.. How hard is that?
Did she catch you tea bagging Custom?  I could see why see left.  Custom was heard saying he would like to move in.
Look like their is a glitch in the system. Why should I be Banned? If you dont like what I have to say just ignore it.. How hard is that?[/quote]Turn around and grab your ankles. I''ll show you how hard it is.