hey, i'm getting divorced.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These things happen.I broke up with my gf last week cuz shes a lying huure., but thats neither here nor there."theres a voice, that keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where i'll always be, every stop i make, i make a new friend. Cant stay for long just turn around , and i'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow i'll wanna settle down, until tomorrow i'l just keep movin' on."Theme song from the Littlest hobo. always gets me through tuff times.

These things happen.I broke up with my gf last week cuz shes a lying huure.,  but thats neither here nor there."theres a voice, that keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where i'll always be, every stop i make, i make a new friend. Cant stay for long just turn around , and i'm gone again.  Maybe tomorrow i'll wanna settle down, until tomorrow i'l just keep movin' on."Theme song from the Littlest hobo.  always gets me through tuff times.
Hahaha.. just as I started reading that quote I picked up on it. Ah the memories.

Smash - I'm not sure what words are apporpriate, but I sign my divorce papers next Thursday. So let me just say that I have a decent idea of what you're going through. Some things, while painful, are for the best...

These things happen.I broke up with my gf last week cuz shes a lying huure.,  but thats neither here nor there."theres a voice, that keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where i'll always be, every stop i make, i make a new friend. Cant stay for long just turn around , and i'm gone again.  Maybe tomorrow i'll wanna settle down, until tomorrow i'l just keep movin' on."Theme song from the Littlest hobo.  always gets me through tuff times.
Hahaha.. just as I started reading that quote I picked up on it. Ah the memories.
Ya. its canadian., not sure if these Yank's would understand

So wait...You're saying that a guy with a superiority complex, as well as an inability to admit when he is wrong, is having relationship trouble???No way!Haha.I'm actually quite charming in person.Really.

So wait...You're saying that a guy with a superiority complex, as well as an inability to admit when he is wrong, is having relationship trouble???No way!
hahaha i spit coffee everywhere......hahahahaha
So wait...You're saying that a guy with a superiority complex, as well as an inability to admit when he is wrong, is having relationship trouble???No way!
nice. kick a guy when he's down.jackass.

Smash I feel sorry for you and it sucks, but this is a poker forum not a relationship or marraige forum, when people talk about Hockey on the general forum they get flamed, and this falls under the sam category it sucks but wrong place. Good luck with your future endevaours.

So wait...You're saying that a guy with a superiority complex, as well as an inability to admit when he is wrong, is having relationship trouble???No way!Haha.I'm actually quite charming in person.Really.
You know, I almost believe that. Almost. The annonimity of the internet can do strange things to people.
"theres a voice, that keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where i'll always be, every stop i make, i make a new friend. Cant stay for long just turn around , and i'm gone again.  Maybe tomorrow i'll wanna settle down, until tomorrow i'l just keep movin' on."Theme song from the Littlest hobo.  always gets me through tuff times.
*tear* :club:

Went through it two years ago. It actually crushed me. So then I decided to try this poker thing. First game I ever play of hold em, my buddy brings me to a 4 8 game. Nice friend huh? I only watched on tv. Only lost $130 bucks. In hindsight, not too bad. Anyway, back to women. Strange will temporarily ease ANY pain you may have from this. Hitting some strange is the best. Find a girl that looks just like her, and when she isn't paying attention, take an extra long stroke, and put it back in the wrong hole.Then say oops, sorry (insert your ex's name here) even though the girl will be ticked off, it will make you giggle. Trust me.This post doesn't begin to reach the depths of my disturbed mentality.