Ok guys...and ladies, I need your helpMy GF is an avid poker player and I think that it is great that we share this common bond, but there is one problem...she thinks that she is alot better than she really is. And whenever she loses she deduces it to bad players or suckouts, for months I have been trying to get her to stop playing crap like K-10 and Q-10 and just recently she has listened to that...I find myslef on her account playing more often than on mine so I can win her back the money that she lost through out the day, I have advocated SSHE to her with no avail, she is against books completely as she states "she plays by reading her opponents not books...yes she has her winning days but I am begginnning to believe that those just might be lucky days....what is even worse about the whole situation is she is playing poker fulltime and I am stuck behind a desk 9 hours a day!!I am firepoof

I have a similar problem with my wife. I basically gave her a 30 minute lesson on what hands to play and a few general pointers. She tripled her bankroll in the 1st couple days of playing and thought she was Phil Ivey or something because everytime I try to give her advice she scoffs at me. I tried to get her to read WLLH or SSHE and she doesn't want to. I just came to the conclusion that she doesn't love the game as much as I do and that she will always be an ABC player.

stop playing on her account....let her drain all her money.and then bang her sister. not that this will help her poker....but i bet her sister is hot
577 posts...I haven't read all of them but I'm pretty sure this is your best.Strong work.
Tell her to GET A JOB :!: U should've never go her playing poker.Some things are sacred.
I know really!!and unfortunately I didn't get her into poker I just got her back into it!She is about to start modeling so hopefully that will pay the bills instead of her lossses in poker..lol
Tell her to GET A JOB :!: U should've never go her playing poker.Some things are sacred.
I know really!!and unfortunately I didn't get her into poker I just got her back into it!She is about to start modeling so hopefully that will pay the bills instead of her lossses in poker..lol
That explains it. For some reason hot girls always think they are great at poker.But that's probably because most of them are stupid.Not to say your girlfriend is stupid...