phil gordon dvd...and my best day ever...

Sorry for a bit of a cross post here...but I wanted to crow a bit...For those that didn't see my original review, check it here:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=asc&highlight=://http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/pok...sc&highlight=As for additional comments:Sorry guys, I have to do a bit of a second review here...My best friend had a birthday last week. To celebrate, we went to Vegas. At the suggestion of a friend, I went to the Sahara to play a tournament (on Friday for those checking). It was $40.00 + $2.00 with a rebuy and an add-on. Needless to say, thanks to Phil and his excellent product, I ended up winning it and taking down a little more than $3,000.00. Chump change to alot of you I am sure, but my best day ever playing poker.I play a decent game of poker...but I have to tell you...what Phil put on that DVD saved my butt! And...private story not included (but if someone in the know wants to elaborate, go ahead)...Phil Gordon is one very class act!I'll make anyone here a deal...if you buy the DVD and don't like it, you let me know. I'll pay full price for it via Paypal, Neteller or Firepay. You send it to me and I'll pay for it. But, I don't care how good of a player you are...it is worth the money you will spend on it.Flop them dead!Michael

Phil is a cute guy...no doubt...But the DVD IS that good...my offer stands to all...I'll take a piece of the 3K and bet it on the product.Call it what you want, but I just give credit where it is due.Michael

another_rack:But when his left one plays better poker than you... :shock: And I "heard" Rafe was a hottie too!LOL!Michael

Nice to see a couple of guys comfotable with their sexuality...I believe thou protests too loudly...but it is all good. The topic still stands...my commets still stand. Good to see I can give you both something of substance to talk about..and typing at 4am is a bit tough.Thanks for the laugh.Michael

I purchased 42 copies of the dvd upon reading this thread. Unfortunately, the 7th copy was no better then the first. Please give me an email address so that I may request a refund on the 42 copies I no longer wish to own.Bijjy

Never saw his DVD, but I did see him on Blind Date once, lol.
Are you serious? I thought I had seen every episode of Blind Date out there....that episode must have been interesting, especially if they paired him up with that psychotic "I want some Pork Rinds" child actor girl....
Nice to see a couple of guys comfotable with their sexuality...I believe thou protests too loudly...but it is all good. The topic still stands...my commets still stand. Good to see I can give you both something of substance to talk about..and typing at 4am is a bit tough.Thanks for the laugh.Michael
it was mainly meant for laughs sir; I don't protest at all. If I were protesting I would've wished you to get the herp or something equally as painful :-)
I smell a restraining order in your future.......But if its truly THAT good, fuck, maybe I should check that out
Same here, the last time I saw Phil was when he starred in Conair
Are you serious? I thought I had seen every episode of Blind Date out there....that episode must have been interesting, especially if they paired him up with that psychotic "I want some Pork Rinds" child actor girl....
Yes, I'm serious. They set him up with some model who looked well past her prime. If I recall correctly, it didn't go so well. I don't think he even got a good night kiss, lol.
Yes, I'm serious. They set him up with some model who looked well past her prime. If I recall correctly, it didn't go so well. I don't think he even got a good night kiss, lol.
Well think about it, the girls on that show are usually pretty loose and sometimes crazy, Phil's lack of a sense of humor and mildness, yet classy style isnt exactly the typical blind dater. He was probably too busy shooting Conair 2 to focus on the date anyways
Well think about it, the girls on that show are usually pretty loose and sometimes crazy, Phil's lack of a sense of humor and mildness, yet classy style isnt exactly the typical blind dater. He was probably too busy shooting Conair 2 to focus on the date anyways
Is this some reference to him resembling that actor who played the marshall?
No, you cant tell me that you have never noticed his uncanny resemblance to Nick Cage, jesus christ they look like twins.
Twins? No way, cousins at best, lol.
I tell you what, I wouldnt mind hanging out with his co star in Honeymoon in Vegas, Gordons a lucky man

I also bought this in the pre-sale and my fiancee and I watched it immediately upon receipt. It's really good. Seriously. And I love the guy slyly called "Butch Dude", in a take off on Dutch Boyd. If only they could have booked Bill Fillmaff for the day. I don't mean to imply that it's comedic; it isn't. It's a mock final table where Phil voices over every thought he has during the match. Quality stuff...