I probably have more respect for Daniel then any other pro that I know, give or take 5-10. Kidding. Seriously though, his accomplishments in cash games, tournaments, and his personal life I find to be quite inspiring. Now the fun part. I love to read his blogs. But has anyone noticed that he LOVES to tease his readers. Random FICTIONAL example: Today was a great day. I played with Mushu, picked up some dry cleaning and got a hair cut. Then I had a meeting. It was probably the best meeting of my life. I can't wait to tell you guys what is going to happen. You are NEVER going to believe this. Buuuuut, I can't talk about it for 3-5 months. Anyway, I should probably get some sleep.
yes, i caught steve before he could delete his post. trying to get away..you sucker!! you can't run. lol jk anyways, yes he always does that about his future plans. damn you daniel!teneight
I probably have more respect for Daniel then any other pro that I know, give or take 5-10. Kidding. Seriously though, his accomplishments in cash games, tournaments, and his personal life I find to be quite inspiring. Now the fun part. I love to read his blogs. But has anyone noticed that he LOVES to tease his readers. Random FICTIONAL example: Today was a great day. I played with Mushu, picked up some dry cleaning and got a hair cut. Then I had a meeting. It was probably the best meeting of my life. I can't wait to tell you guys what is going to happen. You are NEVER going to believe this. Buuuuut, I can't talk about it for 3-5 months. Anyway, I should probably get some sleep.
yes, i caught steve before he could delete his post. trying to get away..you sucker!! you can't run. lol jk anyways, yes he always does that about his future plans. damn you daniel!teneight
When I wrote it, I thought it was really funny. But then I saw it ended up in the Blog section. To me that seemed like telling a joke to an empty room, lol. Glad that you got to see the post teneight. Now everyone else can see it too. Not that many people will, lol. :-)

EXACTLY! For example today:"Once Mushu was given a clean bill of health I headed over to the bank to deposit a check for an exciting investment that will become public knowledge in the coming weeks. "Over and over again I can't keep track of all the non announcement announcements.