i want your opinion

8 player game. im in the small blind.i check my cards, pocket kings. I raise double the blind, i get 2 callersflop is A Q 6 rainbowi bet double the big blind, i get a call, then a re-raise all in. the other guy plays out of turn and calls. its pretty obvious at least one of them has an ace.but i couldn't fold kings.too beautiful of a hand.so i call, thinking 2 outs is good enough.and one guy has A 6 other guy Q 6 and i didnt get my 3rd king.was that a no brainer fold?

Not sure how many limpers where in front of you but your preflop raise seems awfully weak, almost encouraging marginal hands to call.Calling when you know you are behind in the hoope you hit your two outer is asking to go broke.

You can't just double the blind there, your raise should be at least3xbb. You have a significant edge over all but one hand preflop, you should push it harder.

8 player game. im in the small blind.i check my cards, pocket kings. I raise double the blind, i get 2 callersflop is A Q 6 rainbowi bet double the big blind, i get a call, then a re-raise all in. the other guy plays out of turn and calls. its pretty obvious at least one of them has an ace.but i couldn't fold kings.too beautiful of a hand.so i call, thinking 2 outs is good enough.and one guy has A 6 other guy Q 6 and i didnt get my 3rd king.was that a no brainer fold?
What did you expect people to say here. "Yeah Kings are pretty, I'd call."?This is one of the worst gaps to have in your poker game. Getting attached to hands will make you a consistent loser. You probably wouldn't call the all-in with a gut shot draw, but you would have a better chance at winning that hand than this one.Look again at that flop and think about the kind of hands you can beat. You currently beat KQ, KJ, QJ, KT which are all extremely unlikely to re-raise all-in.You played this hand poorly from the start, and the call and the logic behind are horrible. I'm sorry, but its just horrible.

Your hand was too "beautiful" to fold? I hope you think like Norman Chad then. Everytime you see an Ace of Spades, you must crap yourself putting your chips in the middle.Seriously though, easy fold. You even said it was pretty obvious someone has an Ace. It's painfully obvious. Fold.

for some reason i cant let it go.one time i had aces and there was 4 to a straight on the boardand i kept playing my aces and lost to a straight..i seem to raise too little pre flop with monsters and junk hands beat mei really like the criticism i am getting.

for some reason i cant let it go.one time i had aces and there was 4 to a straight on the boardand i kept playing my aces and lost to a straight..i seem to raise too little pre flop with monsters and junk hands beat mei really like the criticism i am getting.
You seem to be a very bad poker player, but to get better you don't need to read SuperSystem or Small Stakes Holdem, just re-read your posts and take your own advice. You know when your beat, but you don't fold... does that make any sense?If there is 4 to a straight on the board and someone is betting into you or calling your bets, it is likely you are beat. And if in fact they do have the straight you are what we like to call drawing dead, and thats not a good position to be in.Also, you recognize that small pre-flop bets with monster hands isn't working.... hmmmmm then what could I do???????? Raise more. Hands like AA and KK are great hands, but their value drops significantly when more players see the flop. You know that little voice in your head that keeps telling you to do things that you are obviously ignoring? Listen to it.
wow no offense, but i know you are a new player. i wont bash on you since we were all there before. maybe not as bad as you, but we all had to start somewhere. oh man, i'm really holding back trying not to flame you.advice: buy a few poker books and don't play for real money yet.teneight

Wow this sounds like U are playing with scared money, if this is true do not play! There are general glide lines to playing poker hands and scared money can and will prevent that from playing correctly.

I think you were ABSOLUTELY right to play the hand the way you did. I mean, c'mon... don't listen to these guys... you had 2 outs!! You can come sit at my table at Party Poker or UltimateBet anytime. We can just relax, and gamble a little bit. What do ya say? :-)

wow no offense, but i know you are a new player. i wont bash on you since we were all there before. maybe not as bad as you, but we all had to start somewhere. yes we all started from somewhere....but not from there. you need to consider going back to video games...perhaps the new "stacked " product will be helpful.....always remember 2 outs bad.....perhaps follow the queen would be a ncie game for you.

wow no offense, but i know you are a new player. i wont bash on you since we were all there before. maybe not as bad as you, but we all had to start somewhere. yes we all started from somewhere....but not from there. you need to consider going back to video games...perhaps the new "stacked " product will be helpful.....always remember 2 outs bad.....perhaps follow the queen would be a ncie game for you.
did you just try to quote me??? i really hope so, because it sounds a lot like what i said.and i really hope you aren't telling me to go back to video games