how many tables have you played at once?

So, tell me how 20" doesn't fall into the "20"+" category.
I knew that was coming.Learn to read people.The quote:You need LCD 20+" to run a resolution of 1600 x 1200 and right now its just not worth the cost to buy them. Cheap being the key word. The 2001fp is cheap. It runs 1600x1200. The end.

For people with 1 monitor, learn the old "alt+tab" trick to change between open windows on your PC. This will let you browse between your tables much quicker then using your mouse. It will also save the wrist a lot of pain of doing short, tedious mouse movements.Just a tip,Gov

lol, 561 cheap :S.I can get a 19" CRT monitor that runs 2154 x 1600 for 80 dollars. That means I can buy 7 of them for the price of that one LCD monitor.Please tell me that I am wrong again, also if we add the price of shipping that monitor to the UK IF it is possible, we are talking over 600 at least.I could not be more wrong, you are correct.... lmao

lol, 561 cheap :S.I can get a 19" CRT monitor that runs 2154 x 1600 for 80 dollars. That means I can buy 7 of them for the price of that one LCD monitor.Please tell me that I am wrong again, also if we add the price of shipping that monitor to the UK IF it is possible, we are talking over 600 at least.I could not be more wrong, you are correct.... lmao
You can't compare the cost of 7 19" crt's to 1 LCD monitor lol. The amount of money you'd spend on the video cards to hook up 7 19" crt's would far exceed that cost.
So, tell me how 20" doesn't fall into the "20"+" category.
I knew that was coming.Learn to read people.The quote:You need LCD 20+" to run a resolution of 1600 x 1200 and right now its just not worth the cost to buy them. Cheap being the key word. The 2001fp is cheap. It runs 1600x1200. The end.
I guess you got a lot of crap for that post because 20" falls in the given size range and $561 falls outside of most peoples' definition of cheap.Actually, if you go to SlickDeals.net, you can get that 20" Dell monitor for a hell of a lot less than $561. I think the last round of coupons got it down to under $300.
You can't compare the cost of 7 19" crt's to 1 LCD monitor lol. The amount of money you'd spend on the video cards to hook up 7 19" crt's would far exceed that cost.
Hey Govenator with your new Avitar if feels like Daneil is backing up everything you say 8)
Actually, if you go to SlickDeals.net, you can get that 20" Dell monitor for a hell of a lot less than $561. I think the last round of coupons got it down to under $300.
Okay, you got me. If 561 is expensive, then 300 is monstrous.Eh..
Actually, if you go to SlickDeals.net, you can get that 20" Dell monitor for a hell of a lot less than $561. I think the last round of coupons got it down to under $300.
Okay, you got me. If 561 is expensive, then 300 is monstrous.Eh..
What the hell are you talking about? I would say that $561 is expensive for a monitor, and $300 is almost reasonable. You could still get two high-quality, 21" CRT monitors for $300, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

You could still get two high-quality, 21" CRT monitors for $300, but whatever floats your boat, I guessYou'd save more than that on electricty in about a year.Some people like paying more over the long term for bigger older tchnogology that throws off tremendous amounts of heat.Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I am just comparing the cost, 7 * the price for a monitor that takes up twice the space is far more valuable than this LCD monitor that is "cheap".
Yeah, sure. Why don't you buy a gross of 15" monitor? I'm sure you'll get a great combined resolution out of them and you can prolly get some for free if you look around.It's meaningless comparing a decent LCD screen like the 2001fp to junk 19" CRTs.If you wanna use them, go ahead. But don't compare bottom tier CRTs with good LCDs. It really is apple and oranges.You can get a wicked resolution hooking up crappy CRTs. Of course, they'll fry your eyes and give you a tan or whatever, and you'll have to pay a load of money for the graphics cards/cables. But hey, you can 120 table.Lastly, some people (myself included) just can't work using crappy, or even ordinary CRTs. The eyestrain just gets unbearable after a while. After staring at a computer screen all day for over a decade I've come to both appreciate and depend on a high-quality monitor that provides a flicker free, clear image. 500 bucks isn't much for a good monitor, the one I'm using right now costs three times that, and it's not the end all be all model. 500 bucks for a decent LCD that displays 1600x1200 and has an okay response time is cheap. Perhaps not for people that don't know much about computers or for people that don't take their work environment seriously, but so what. Several people being wrong doesn't make them right.
I am just comparing the cost, 7 * the price for a monitor that takes up twice the space is far more valuable than this LCD monitor that is "cheap".
Yeah, sure. Why don't you buy a gross of 15" monitor? I'm sure you'll get a great combined resolution out of them and you can prolly get some for free if you look around.It's meaningless comparing a decent LCD screen like the 2001fp to junk 19" CRTs.If you wanna use them, go ahead. But don't compare bottom tier CRTs with good LCDs. It really is apple and oranges.You can get a wicked resolution hooking up crappy CRTs. Of course, they'll fry your eyes and give you a tan or whatever, and you'll have to pay a load of money for the graphics cards/cables. But hey, you can 120 table.Lastly, some people (myself included) just can't work using crappy, or even ordinary CRTs. The eyestrain just gets unbearable after a while. After staring at a computer screen all day for over a decade I've come to both appreciate and depend on a high-quality monitor that provides a flicker free, clear image. 500 bucks isn't much for a good monitor, the one I'm using right now costs three times that, and it's not the end all be all model. 500 bucks for a decent LCD that displays 1600x1200 and has an okay response time is cheap. Perhaps not for people that don't know much about computers or for people that don't take their work environment seriously, but so what. Several people being wrong doesn't make them right.
If you're going to go all high-and-mighty on somebody, perhaps you should find out their basis for comparison. I do quite a bit of CAD work at my job, and I'm currently running two very high-quality, 21" CRT monitors. At home, I have a 17" Samsung LCD. I don't notice any more eye strain working on my big CRTs than on my LCD, and the resolution is the same on both (1280 x 1024).Also, to get the same color depth on an LCD that you get on a CRT, you have to get into the $1000+ price range. Spending way too much on a monitor just to say you have a high-quality LCD doesn't make you right either.
I don't notice any more eye strain working on my big CRTs than on my LCD, and the resolution is the same on both (1280 x 1024).
You don't have the same problem as a lot of people spending their days in front of a monitor. Good for you.
Spending way too much on a monitor just to say you have a high-quality LCD doesn't make you right either.
Yeah, I have this weird thing about liking my blacks black and a sharp image.
Is there any way to play more than 4 tables on PP...I am currently playing 4 and I think I could easily handle 8-10...anyone know why they don't allow more than 4?
Is there any way to play more than 4 tables on PP...I am currently playing 4 and I think I could easily handle 8-10...anyone know why they don't allow more than 4?
Register with some of the other skins. Empire, Eurobet, Multipoker etc. Then play 4 from each.
http://www.sun.com/products/accessoriesext.jspMy old setup was 2x 19" Flat Panel TFT LCD Digital Monitor featured on this page, I found my 80 dollar 19" CRT's to be much better, although they take up more desk space I have found that the images are actually clearer and sharper. In my opinion, 561 is a lot for a monitor when you can buy one that does the same job for a lot less. I have paid more for my 19" LCD's and I won't make that mistake again. I will wait till the 1600x1200 resolution LCD monitors drop in price before wasting money.I don't think many people really want to waste 560 on a monitor. I myself am from the UK and can't find anything cheaper than £400. Most discount American online stores do not ship to the UK.
how do you take screenshots?
I use a product called screenseize that works great for my company while doing user manuals. Do a Google on that them and you'll find them. I think they even have a try it before you buy it version.