neverwin getting smashed on ub

Is he playing heads-up? If he is, do YOU know how to play heads up O8?Anyway, you really shouldn't care much how he's doing in a day. One session is pretty meaningless.

No offense, but why do we have to know everytime Neverwin or Phil Ivey gets online, and then another new thread when they take a fuckin bathroom break, and then someone starts up another one if matusow starts talking in the room... seriously, who cares?!?And not just directed at the OP... it's to all the OP's of these retarded threads! Just stop it!

No offense, but why do we have to know everytime Neverwin or Phil Ivey gets online, and then another new thread when they take a fuckin bathroom break, and then someone starts up another one if matusow starts talking in the room... seriously, who cares?!?And not just directed at the OP... it's to all the OP's of these retarded threads! Just stop it!
Ya.

If you don't like reading about it fellas then dont. I mean, you take the time to respond, i don't see how seeing the thread ruins your day. Mabye lighten up a little ye?Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I just find it interesting watching these guys play, alot to learn, and i am sure many others enjoy watching them also. Once again, not every thread in a public forum will suit you. Pick and chose, like the rest of us do.

I don't mind these threads that alert us to a pro playing...You can learn some things by watching sometimes.....
Yeah, but there are usually some high stakes games going on 24/7... just go find one if you want to watch, we don't need to keep hearing about it... it's just clutter.
I don't mind these threads that alert us to a pro playing...You can learn some things by watching sometimes.....
Yeah, but there are usually some high stakes games going on 24/7... just go find one if you want to watch, we don't need to keep hearing about it... it's just clutter.
Clutter? Like your blog, right? :club:
Clutter? Like your blog, right? :club:
UmmmmmWhat?