one of my wsop hands

I started this hand with 14k, Villain was table chip leader at about 30k. He built his stack up with two hands. One was a bizarre call of a pre-flop raiser's check-raise all-in with J:heart: 9:heart: on a Q x:heart: x:heart: flop when Villain had nowhere close to the proper odds and losing the pot would have crippled him (pre-flop raiser had KK, turn came 9, river came J). His other big hand was when his KK ran into AA and the board came AKQTK. Rather than use his big stack to bully the table, he seemed content limping into as many pots as possible hoping to trap. Other than the J:heart: 9:heart: hand, he seemed to be playing well after the flop.SB was tight-passive with about 7k, solid but fairly ABC.My image at this point was very tight. The only hand I had to show down was AK vs. a calling station's J9 on a K9xxx board. After limp-calling my pre-flop raise, he check-called my 3/4-pot bets on the flop and turn and I checked behind on the river. Otherwise I was winning hands without showdowns.Blinds 150/300, 25 ante, 10-handedI post BB, folded around to Villain in the CO, Villain calls 300, Button folds, SB calls 300, I check with J:heart: T:heart: . I thought about raising, but I had very little fold equity with Villain and decided I would rather see a flop with this hand.Flop (pot = 1,150): K:spade: Q:heart: 7:heart: SB checks. My move?

I checked behind on the river. Otherwise I was winning hands without showdowns.
With TPTK? Value bet.As for the hand in question...Any reads on villian? if its checked to him would he try and steal? If so i'd let him bet, hope the SB calls, and then raise it up to pump the pot. If the villian is passive, i'd probobly bet out half the pot or so, maybe more.... I'm not to great at tourneys yet.
I checked behind on the river. Otherwise I was winning hands without showdowns.
With TPTK? Value bet.As for the hand in question...Any reads on villian? if its checked to him would he try and steal? If so i'd let him bet, hope the SB calls, and then raise it up to pump the pot. If the villian is passive, i'd probobly bet out half the pot or so, maybe more.... I'm not to great at tourneys yet.
Yeah, I know I should have value bet on the previous hand. Chalk it up to nerves.I forgot to add that my sense was that Villain would bet just about any flop if checked to.