win hella lot of money by using my strat...

ON 11$ game tournies @ party poker (mainly filled with weak-tight / calling stations) I have a pretty good strat that may be frowned upon.First this strat will get everybody on Tilt, yet unless you have great patience and emotion control, you shouldn't try it.Play only top-10 hands (fold them even if you can see someone has better) till 3 handed people, yes you will lose blinds, but you should at least double up once, also you can steal blinds if you have position.Every time the action gets to you, wait till the last sec to do anything. Also trash talk A LOT.I type "WAIT WAIT WAIT, DONT U LOVE TO WAIT" and stuff like that, all these people will get on tilt, and since your only play good hands, they will call your better hand no matter what.Today my K-K tripled up against K-2 and A-6s.You will at least get 3rd everytime (+9bucks) and win a hella lot, unless you get extremly unlucky. Also when you lose be aware people will trash talk so freaking much, so just ignore it.When three handed you should have a very solid image, so RAISE RAISE RAISE RAISE RAISE.You will get people to fold, and should win using an aggressive style.Just sharing my strat, hope you like...(dont use it if you got ethics , rofl :club: )

play only premium hands tight aggressive at the beginning and then gain aggression towards the end. sounds like an original tourny strategy to me. by God it just may work!

You're an ass clown for doing this.  It's people like you that make me wish I could reach through my monitor and punch someone in the face.
good thing you cant, cause i would be totally freaked out by a big fuzzy puppet with sharp teeth coming through my monitorand do i need to put (sw) on everything, lighten up man :club:
play only premium hands tight aggressive at the beginning and then gain aggression towards the end.  sounds like an original tourny strategy to me.  by God it just may work!
Wasn't that I was talking about, its the fact about getting everyone on tilt so they will call your premium hands with anything.
play only premium hands tight aggressive at the beginning and then gain aggression towards the end.  sounds like an original tourny strategy to me.  by God it just may work!
Wasn't that I was talking about, its the fact about getting everyone on tilt so they will call your premium hands with anything.
im just kidding ya man, i think its awesome your new to the forum and sharing your strategies, welcome aboard
You're an ass clown for doing this.  It's people like you that make me wish I could reach through my monitor and punch someone in the face.
You took the words right out of my mouth
DNA I was referring to the OP not you  :club:
Well OK, but you would have to admit, you would crap your pants if your avatar came out of your monitor screen.

Yep I am the ass clown, but hey if I can average 200+$ a day, I will be an ass clown my entire life.(right now it sucks cause I can withdraw any my money for like a year, cause I am 17)

Yep I am the ass clown, but hey if I can average 200+$ a day, I will be an ass clown my entire life.(right now it sucks cause I can withdraw any my money for like a year, cause I am 17)
you average $200/day playing $11 SnGs ?

Does this strategy work exclusively for 10+1 sngs on party?What about 5+1 sngs on party?What about 10+1 sngs on stars?What about heads up 10+1 on party?What about mtts w/ > 1000 players on stars?What about 1+.2 45 player sngs on stars?-SW

If you are willing to cause this much misery to win some money in a $10 sng, what the hell would you do with real money at stake? Considering you seem to have a tendency towards sociopathy, you may want to take up the job of hit man; there's more money in it.Plus you only impact one person at a time if your an assassin, instead of 9.Hope this helps.You do realize you are now in competition for the biggest douche in the universe.

you average $200/day playing $11 SnGs ?
You mean you don't play 22+ SnGs a day, too?

You don't? It's so easy to just play AA every SNG! All you do is sit there and wait for aces or kings when its 3 handed and the blinds are 1/3 your stack, LOLZ!! Then, all you gottas do is wait till time almost runz out, and then go all in and say stupid things int he chat box! THEY CALL YOU EVERY TIME! ROFLCOPTORZ!!@ONE!

Hey I just said what I did it on, but if you win the tournament yoou get 50 bucks, 2nd = 30 , 3rd = 20, I play in about 20 tournaments a day, /shrug. only about 2-3 of those do I get less then 3rd... (yes I have had bad days), you I say I win about 4-5 (yes not very stable rate) most time I get 2nd or 3rd though.

Man hold the god damn poker book printing!!!!! This guy has got the most amazing orginal f@#king orginal strategy in the world.....Buddy...dun post silly stuff like this...you will get ripped apart here.$200 bucks in 11sngs isnt unheard off. But everyday - gtfo here. You must either play all day ...which isnt unlikely considering ur 17 and its summer. If you are congrats....post something interesting next time.

Hey I just said what I did it on, but if you win the tournament yoou get 50 bucks, 2nd =  30 , 3rd = 20, I play in about 20 tournaments a day, /shrug. only about 2-3 of those do I get less then 3rd...  (yes I have had bad days), you  I say I win about 4-5 (yes not very stable rate) most time I get 2nd or 3rd though.
Shit-Bullshit_on_the_toilet.jpg