i stole the fcp logo

Ok, I didn't really steal it, I'm using it :-)I couldn't think of an image for my new account. A winking michaelangelo teenage mutant ninja turtle was my last one, but I needed something cooler.Basically, this is a worthless post, but I'd like to tell the fcp community I will try to represent the image well. Oh, also for the nwp vs fcp tournies or any others, it only takes like 1 hour to change your image. That's how it should show forum affiliation, that would be cool. NWP could all have the same image, and fcp could. Just my two cents...

<----- It's like going to a Kiss concert wearing a Kiss shirt.  I love it.
LOL Im like the biggest KISS fan ever. My wife and I have been to over a dozen KISS concerts together. I refuse to post my picture on the internet because you all are freaks, but here is as close as I will come. this was a once in a lifetime experience when I got to meet Gene Simmonsgene.jpg
LOL Im like the biggest KISS fan ever. My wife and I have been to over a dozen KISS concerts together. I refuse to post my picture on the internet because you all are freaks, but here is as close as I will come. this was a once in a lifetime experience when I got to meet Gene Simmons
So you have to cover your face up... and WE'RE the freaks? LOL!Curious.
were u at a kiss concert in a shirt and tie??
lol no, that was a book signing that i went to during my lunch break at workdude, i only go to KISS concerts in full makeup
were u at a kiss concert in a shirt and tie??
lol no, that was a book signing that i went to during my lunch break at workdude, i only go to KISS concerts in full makeup
ummm ok,< walks away shaking his head>
lol cause im married with 2 kids I cant wear makeup and rock out ?next time your in nashville stop by and ill bake you some brownies that you will never forget
LOL Im like the biggest KISS fan ever. My wife and I have been to over a dozen KISS concerts together. I refuse to post my picture on the internet because you all are freaks, but here is as close as I will come. this was a once in a lifetime experience when I got to meet Gene Simmonsgene.jpg
Maybe post your face here in KISS makeup?
lol cause im married with 2 kids I cant wear makeup and rock out ?next time your in nashville stop by and ill bake you some brownies that you will never forget
A Kiss fan in nashville and they haven't run you out of town? Isn't that place just for honky tonkin two steppers?
Ok, I didn't really steal it, I'm using it :-)I couldn't think of an image for my new account. A winking michaelangelo teenage mutant ninja turtle was my last one, but I needed something cooler.Basically, this is a worthless post, but I'd like to tell the fcp community I will try to represent the image well. Oh, also for the nwp vs fcp tournies or any others, it only takes like 1 hour to change your image. That's how it should show forum affiliation, that would be cool. NWP could all have the same image, and fcp could. Just my two cents...
What's cooler than a winking Michaelangelo?
What's cooler than a winking Michaelangelo?
Damn, don't make me regret my new image on stars. I'm torn right now. The winking michaelangelo was pretty sweet. But now, I suppose I need something more professional.
A Kiss fan in nashville and they haven't run you out of town? Isn't that place just for honky tonkin two steppers?
Yea well this place is nuts with its country background, but theres all types of music here. I am personally an 80 hair band dude. KISS, Ratt, Poison, Night Ranger, Motley Crue, Van Halen, etc etc etc. Love it. Already got my 5th row Motley Crue tickets, September 10th, Nashville, be there or be square!
I always thought your avitar was a picture of you.Its not? I'm not so intimidated thinking about playing against you now.
I always thought your avitar was a picture of you.Its not?  I'm not so intimidated thinking about playing against you now.
LOL dude I am the LEAST intimidating person you will ever meet. I'm like 6'3 140 lbs ish. Just look at these legs (how could you be intimidated by someone with legs like this?) .....dna4evercostume.JPG
Yea well this place is nuts with its country background, but theres all types of music here. I am personally an 80 hair band dude. KISS, Ratt, Poison, Night Ranger, Motley Crue, Van Halen, etc etc etc. Love it. Already got my 5th row Motley Crue tickets, September 10th, Nashville, be there or be square!
im sooo sorry to hear that...no, im really sorry to hear that ...lol...you have the right decade, i will say that...

Motley is here Sept 4. I'm hoping they include tix to their show in the winner's pack they give away at Jillian's for winning the weekly tourney.