least credited player

As a fan of the game...I have found myself more recently watching games then playing them. I have been watching several online sites...watching WTP events, WSOP replays...and I began to think...who do you all think is currently the least credited card player...now I'm not just talking about the big name professionals who sit in the big games that everyone cowers around to watch...even the lesser knowns...I'd even be curious what DN thinks...for me...after watching all I've seen...I'll list my top 2...one male and one female...this isn't to say they aren't respected players...I just don't think they get as much recognition as they should...Perry FriedmanJennifer Harman

i' m going to agree w/ paul phillips. I have watched him a few times, and he is a very very smart player. I personally belive what helps him alot in his game is he plays for the love of playing and has the hunger for the win of a braclet, or a title. The money doesnt mean as much to him. Alot of players will hit the bubble and start playing scared and tight and wanting to cash, that doesnt mean a whole lot to dot com, and because of that he plays well and the same game through the whole tournament. I'll have to agree he is a very under rated player.Dan

As a fan of the game...I have found myself more recently watching games then playing them.  I have been watching several online sites...watching WTP events, WSOP replays...and I began to think...who do you all think is currently the least credited card player...now I'm not just talking about the big name professionals who sit in the big games that everyone cowers around to watch...even the lesser knowns...I'd even be curious what DN thinks...for me...after watching all I've seen...I'll list my top 2...one male and one female...this isn't to say they aren't respected players...I just don't think they get as much recognition as they should...Perry FriedmanJennifer Harman
I don't normally give grammar lessons cause I basically suck at grammar a bit too often. I especially avoid grammar criticism online 'cause who gives a rat's ass about typing? That said, you really need to learn how to use sentences.

I wish I could see more footage of Jen, I like watching her play. I admire her style. I've only seen a fairly short WSOP segment and her presence in the women's WPT event.Do you mean least credited as in underrated or unseen (or something else)?

Other than me...(proof)"I decided to join them in a $20 freeze out since I didn't have too much on the schedule for the evening. Travischopped us up in 2-7 triple draw."...I would say John Juanda and Allen Cunningham.Last years WSOP invitational $2mill freeroll, how does JJ get invited behind Annie Duke and Chip Reese? Neither has anything close to JJ in tournament results.