Very little known vegas secret...  tell the bouncer you're with cardiff giant and you'll probably get in for free. :-)
....If he doesn't respond, ask him if he knows Jimmy the driver....

What time do you have to be at Rain to guarantee you get in? Because last year when I went I got smashed playing 2-4 at the Luxor, I arrived way late and decided I rather pleasure myself with sandpaper than stand in line and not get in.

Im going to Vegas next weekend and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with the nightlife thing.  Not looking to spend a fourtune when I go out, what I need is cheap drinks, small or no cover, hot girls, preferably not a dance club???Come on guys I know you will help me out.  :pray:
You should spend money. See, the hot girls like money. Crazy world, but it's just the way it is. So quit being a cheapskate and see what it's like to get laid for a change.
Very little known vegas secret...  tell the bouncer you're with cardiff giant and you'll probably get in for free. :-)
Show me where Screech is on the list.
When you get tired of waiting in the lines......Check out Shadow at Caesar's cool ultralounge, NO COVER, fun place. Sounds like what you are looking for.Huskers20
Thanks Dude. You are really comming through for me. :-)

You never need to spend a ton. That's what a good pre-game is all about. Sure you might need to nurse of few drinks in the club.,.,., and covers are kind of steep, but as long as you get annihilated before you go in , you're safe from spending 3 figures. Remember it's all about confidence fellas, and an excess of liquid courage usually only helps.

Me and my girl are going be in vegas labor day weekend. i was wondering if anyone knows of a limo service that will drive you around the strip for a hour or so in the evening. figure i can butter her up a little either before or after i hit the poker room.
Ya, go out the front door of your hotel, and ask the doorman for a limo, they are usually standing by with cheap rates.