live nl tourneys in vegas

So many of the low buy-in (under $100) tournaments offered in vegas seem like total crapshoots. I was just wondering what are some of the best out there. The only one I'm kind of excited about is the one at the Sahara ,, $62 for 3500 in chips and the blinds start at 25/25, then 25/50 etc. Seems like a pretty good deal to me, but that's really one of the few that entice me out there because it doesn't seem like I'm throwing money to the wind on little more than a roll of the dice. Do any of you out there have any inside info on some good tournaments out in vegas that I don't know about?

I watched 4 buddies play that Sahara tourny last week and it seems really really soft but the payouts and tourny fees were absolutely ridiculous. Me and one buddy figured it out and there was over $11,000 paid in fees+add ons+rebuys+entries and the prize pool ended up being under $8,000 and very steep. My buddy almost got the final table to chop $500 for everyone and then play for the rest but 1 guy wouldnt do it. My bud finished in 7th and only got $120, first was $3600. Just some info for ya but its a pretty scheisty setup if you ask me.