makes ya sick $$$ kinda!

I love and hate to watch high limit poker live..seeing these people throw around a years worth of my pays in a raise. But i was watching a cash game at last yrs' WSOP and to them it seemed like pocket change..I heard Antonio say to Gus..."do ya have that 5 grand you owe me". he reaches into his pocket and throws him a few chips.. I guess it is just hard for the regular working class to understand that type of money flying around a poker table.But if I were to win some big money, the poker table would be the first place I would head..I have managed to build a nice bank roll playing online..but I would love to sit with the pro's and just see what I could do. I'm sure 99% of the people feel the same way....and if you get beat you could say you got beat by the best in the world...

I love and hate to watch high limit poker live..seeing these people throw around a years worth of my pays in a raise. But i was watching a cash game at last yrs' WSOP and to them it seemed like pocket change..I heard Antonio say to Gus..."do ya have that 5 grand you owe me". he reaches into his pocket and throws him a few chips.. I guess it is just hard for the regular working class to understand that type of money flying around a poker table.But if I were to win some big money, the poker table would be the first place I would head..I have managed to build a nice bank roll playing online..but I would love to sit with the pro's and just see what I could do. I'm sure 99% of the people feel the same way....and if you get beat you could say you got beat by the best in the world...
And 99.9% of people would get pissed on when sitting with the top pros.

I don'y necessarily agree with you when you say that you would sit down with them and put your bankroll against their's. If you had say a $50,000 bankroll they could wipe you clean in one hand and not even care. I do agree with you about how sick it is that these guys throw around money like that. When I was in vegas, I would see people sit at the 2-5 nl table with $10,000. Kind of intimidating to a guy that bought in for $200. Oh well...

I don'y necessarily agree with you when you say that you would sit down with them and put your bankroll against their's. If you had say a $50,000 bankroll they could wipe you clean in one hand and not even care. I do agree with you about how sick it is that these guys throw around money like that. When I was in vegas, I would see people sit at the 2-5 nl table with $10,000. Kind of intimidating to a guy that bought in for $200. Oh well...
bad table selection. You could definitely find 2-5 nl tables with like a 300 or 500 max buy in.
i would never sit with the pro's with anything under a million...now all i have to do is find a million

You guys seem to think these pros wipe their as.s.es with money. I tend to think most of them are constantly broke. There is probably a reason Gus borrowed money from Antonio.... there is a reason Mike the Mouth has nothing left from the WSOP. Ever hear of you live up to the money you make? Rocks and Rings and little girl hoes can cost ya money. They may have spending money but they all don't have pis.s away money... The truth is.. only a handful of them have a million they could sit down at a table with. Maybe.You all seem to put these people on pedestals similar to that in which little kids place athletes.. its pretty pathetic. They are NO DIFFERENT than you or me. They just have a little more money to blow on their habit.

You guys seem to think these pros wipe their as.s.es with money.   I tend to think most of them are constantly broke.   There is probably a reason Gus borrowed money from Antonio.... there is a reason Mike the Mouth has nothing left from the WSOP.    Ever hear of you live up to the money you make?   Rocks and Rings and little girl hoes can cost ya money. They may have spending money but they all don't have pis.s away money...  The truth is.. only a handful of them have a million they could sit down at a table with.    Maybe.You all seem to put these people on pedestals similar to that in which little kids place athletes..   its pretty pathetic.    They are NO DIFFERENT than you or me.   They just have a little more money to blow on their habit.
how much of that cash on the tbl. is for show...i know Antonio was just showing off with that 200-300k he had...he must have counted it 4 times in 2 hours..seemed like an ignorant prick!!

I think it's a pretty big over-statement to say that "most" pros are probably broke. Using Mike Matusow in any way as representative of most pros is a little off...