300/600 hu hold'em

The converter is messing up UB hands, and there's no "Texas" to delete.Anyway, maybe you HU players can tell me if this is standard.Hand #7316132-4458 at Rossburn ($300/$600 Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 31/Jul/05 13:54:29 chimu is at seat 0 with $27845.50. thunderkeller is at seat 1 with $77051.50. The button is at seat 1. thunderkeller posts the small blind of $150. chimu posts the big blind of $300. chimu: -- -- thunderkeller: -- --Pre-flop: thunderkeller raises to $600. chimu calls. Flop (board: 8c 2h 4d): chimu checks. thunderkeller bets $300. chimu calls. Turn (board: 8c 2h 4d 5d): chimu checks. thunderkeller bets $600. chimu calls. River (board: 8c 2h 4d 5d Td): chimu checks. thunderkeller bets $600. chimu raises to $1200. thunderkeller re-raises to $1800. chimu calls. Showdown: thunderkeller shows 2d Ad. thunderkeller has 2d Ad 4d 5d Td: flush, ace high. chimu mucks cards. Hand #7316132-4458 Summary: $.50 is raked from a pot of $6600. thunderkeller wins $6599.50 with flush, ace high.

what's the question exactly?it seems standard, but are you asking about a particular street?aseem

Yeah, can't think what I was wondering about now. I should find a better hand. And I shouldn't play 300/600 HU until I can bet bottom pair (with lots of outs) on the flop. :club:

And I shouldn't play 300/600 HU until I can bet bottom pair (with lots of outs) on the flop. :D
or until you can afford to lose 60 grand in one session.you know, whichever comes first. :club: aseem

ive quit tryin to understand the game that is 300/600 hu limit...I watched keller and the other guy both 3bet the flop with a pair of 2s...its just sick to watch that and i try not to b/c well no other limit is really like that.

Flop is standard, turn is standard for most. River is obvious, he has the nuts.I've played a lot of HU and watched a lot, some guys, like WRTO, will 3 bet any pair HU.I don't all the time, it normally depends on how my opponent plays. But, playing 5/10 HU I see it all the time. I've seen a lot of people lose a lot just cause they are always betting/raising with bottom pair. If you are catching, or outflopping your opponent HU, being overaggressive is very good. If you aren't, or he is outflopping you too much, being over aggressive can turn very ugly.I watched a "good' HU 5/10 player play HU one night and watched him slowly drop $500 because he was just a maniac. I'm sure if keller woulda been c/r on the turn, he may have gone for a 3 bet..sometimes, if I pick up a flush draw with bottom pair I may check if I have an aggressive opponent. Because, he will usually lead into and then you can raise and get more bets in that way. But to be honest, if you are playing an overaggresive opponent you really need to be betting into him and not getting fancy.Aggressive opponents can be scary, but when you learn to deal with em', it makes things "easier". But they give you headaches.I'm almost always aggressive, and most of my opponents aren't, but when I'm playing one, I usually feel my head spinning after the match, whether I won or lost. It's sick.- Jordan