dke makes a round 4 appearance of party $5 shootout

i took 2nd in that thing last night, gl, i'll railbird your donk ass in a few
haha thanks, dont hurry, still 4 more tables left to finish before final round starts up
how do these things work? concise answer please, thanks.aseem,no wait im teecup actually.
strange structure for a "shootout" tournament, in the first 3 rounds if you place 3rd or better at your table you move on to the next round and you get paid for each round, the better you place(1st, 2nd, or 3rd) you win more money, then if there is more than one table left at the end of the first 3 rounds it turns into a MTT with 54 players left paying 8 spots.
Guest Anonymous
top 3 of each round get paid, and advance the final round, the top 8 at each table get paid
how much do you make each round ? How much do the values increase as they go on?

round 1 pays: 1st 11.23 2nd 7.47. 3rd 6.22round 2 pays: 1st 18.61 2nd 12.38 3rd 10.32round 3 pays: 1st 35.33 2nd 23.53 3rd 19.61round 4 pays:1st 238.302nd 189.183rd 132.424th 94.595th 75.676th 66.217th 56.758th 47.29

figured you would have. I like all the min raising everyone is doing at your table except you..
haha i'm a firm beleiver in not raising the min
does the winner of the table advance? Anyone else advance? As soon as you win the table is the money credited?
As someone said earlier, PP is doing their shootouts really differently (and I think stupidly). Top 3 from each table advance the first 3 rounds. The fourth and final round is played like a MTT with the top 8 paying out.I'm not sure about the money question. It's probably credited when you finish the tournament.
does the winner of the table advance? Anyone else advance? As soon as you win the table is the money credited?
As someone said earlier, PP is doing their shootouts really differently (and I think stupidly). Top 3 from each table advance the first 3 rounds. The fourth and final round is played like a MTT with the top 8 paying out.I'm not sure about the money question. It's probably credited when you finish the tournament.
the money is credited when your table finishes