quick question about prima network sites

I was thinking about signing up for a prima site but someone told me that you need to show them ID before you can cash out. Anyone know about this? I really dont feel like showing them my ID, I dunno why......it's a personal thing :-D

I cashed out from a prima site (royal vegas) and i didnt need to show ID. Still, the software sucks and I would never play ther again.
you think the software sucks? i've been hearing this lately, I've played at Pacific, Party, Paradise and Prima sites, and I like Prima the best out of those, it moves alot faster, no "celebration" every time you win a pot, I find it quick to type in my bet on NL, what problems do you have with the software?PSNo ID issue as far as I know.

No ID for me either. Just use neteller.The software does suck though. It's a total memory hog and the ugliest thing i've ever seen. RoyalVegas is the worst that I've seen though. But I don't like any of them really.

No ID for me either. Just use neteller.The software does suck though. It's a total memory hog and the ugliest thing i've ever seen. RoyalVegas is the worst that I've seen though. But I don't like any of them really.
Well damn it, 1 month and 13 days until I get neteller....Atleast the memory isnt a problem for me, 1 gig of corsair pc3200. I just want to play prima because I can get 35% rakeback.

No I.D required to withdraw money. I like playing on Royal, there are a lot of fish on the site and there usually seems to be good game selection and a variety of options for short handed sit and go's and turbo tables. There are also usually 4 freerolls a day, and they have a decent referal program.Best of luck to you on this site....

Well damn it, 1 month and 13 days until I get neteller....Atleast the memory isnt a problem for me, 1 gig of corsair pc3200. I just want to play prima because I can get 35% rakeback.
They will start you off with 10 bucks free too.
I was thinking about signing up for a prima site but someone told me that you need to show them ID before you can cash out. Anyone know about this? I really dont feel like showing them my ID, I dunno why......it's a personal thing :-D
I hear you on the personal thing. I've played at a half-dozen or so Prima sites ... never got I.D.'d. But again ... Neteller.