does anyone else get extremely pissed off and rage every time they get knocked out of a tournament?I mostly play SnG's right now and even if I make the money but get knocked out in 3rd, I get so friggin mad and rage. My computer desk is getting the shit end of the deal.I thought after a while it would go away but after 2 years I rage just as bad as the first time.

does anyone else get extremely pissed off and rage every time they get knocked out of a tournament?I mostly play SnG's right now and even if I make the money but get knocked out in 3rd, I get so friggin mad and rage. My computer desk is getting the shit end of the deal.I thought after a while it would go away but after 2 years I rage just as bad as the first time.
Remember Oolong.

yes especially when you raise utg with aj os and get called by a3 os what hand does he put utg a pair or big ace so is he calling to get lucky? So the flop comes A35 I can't put him on bigger ace because he reraises wiv ak or aq so the money goes allin on the flopSICKENER

I had a chip lead late in THREE huge PS MTT's tonight (NL, PLO, LHE)... ended up finishing 30th, 30th, 15th.In the NL, the key pot was my AK v KJ v KJ, turn Jin the LHE, 22 v KJ he bets out at a ragged board, i call him down to the river, river Kin the PLO... well that one I just choked. :x yeah that's frustrating. and yet not once did i hit anything, or any dumbassery of that sort.

sit n gos i never fume at, busting out of big buy in mtt's (50+ for me) i get so sad when i'm knocked out. just think about everything i could havedone differently, but sit n gos, those arent even worth getting upset about!

My maddest moment playing online:Four months ago (roughly) I entered a $200 MTT. When it started, we only had 8 people entered, so essentially it was a winner take all, $1600 to first.I played real well, and managed to have the chip lead when we got down to 3 handed. I found myself UTG holding AJo. I push all in.SB folds and BB calls immediately. He turns over 25, catches 2 pr, doubles up on me and puts me on the short stack.Before I even have a chance to question him he sais: sorry, hit the wrong button. Because he was on the mid stack before doubling up, he managed to ride his now large stack to the win.Needless to say, I managed to maintain myself just enough to not break anything within reach of me. How I did that, I'm still not sure to this day, lol.

I'm serious about my poker but I don't take it to heart so much. If you get mad everytime someone sets a bad beat on your arse you'll end up giving yourself a heart attack.But to get upset everytime you're out regardless will really make your life [and your partners] suck big time....I just don't get upset at all about poker, I review and move on...