if you were going to....25k....and who would it be

If I was down to MY last 25K, I'd sit in the Foxwoods 5/5 all day, and in a month have another 25-50K. Seriously, that game is sooooofffffftttt, enough so that there is no need to let anyone play for me.But if I have to answer, I'd hand it to Prahlad Friedman, let him multitable my money into gold.

The option of giving to a pro for an entry would most certainly be a bad idea. If you can get someone like Ivey or Forest to have pity and play it for you I like your chances. But here is the answer: buy $25,000 in Partygaming stock.

3 players come to mind. Daniel of course :-), Ivey, and Gus Hanson. 3 of the greatest "after the flop" players on the planet. I would also like to see Phil Hellmuth at this table for the entertainment value... :-)

Me. Do you seriously think I would let anyone else gamble with my money?Are you not confident enough in your owm abilities to stake yourself in a game?
I don't think that is unreasonable to believe that guys like Todd Brunson, DN, and Phil Ivey have a better chance to turn a big proft...unless you think you are better than them...do you?
Heard good things about Todd Brunson and seriously how can you go wrong with the son of a legend.
He'd treat 25k as a joke. The man won upwards of 5 million in one session versus Andy Beal.
Me. Do you seriously think I would let anyone else gamble with my money?Are you not confident enough in your owm abilities to stake yourself in a game?
I don't think that is unreasonable to believe that guys like Todd Brunson, DN, and Phil Ivey have a better chance to turn a big proft...unless you think you are better than them...do you?
I don't think I'm better than them, but I don't think they're better than me either. I don't consider myself arrogant or egotistical, but I have enough confidence in my own abilities to know I can sit down at the poker table with anyone and hold my own.
Ted Forrest.Unless it was online play. Then I'd give it to Prahlad Friedman and start making my retirement plans for the Caymans.
or wherever the fk u wanted to retire. hes a cold beast with no one even in his league of greatness.