New STACKED Screenshots!

Over at Planet STACKED, we've got the latest batch of new STACKED screenshots, showing off what all the other pro players look like within the game:http://www.planetstacked.com/stacked/screenshots/If you don't already know, STACKED is Daniel's upcoming poker video game. It's currently scheduled for a release on PC/Xbox/PS2 and PSP on October 3rd (although the PSP version may be a few weeks later). You can pre-order it over at Gamestop

They look great! I can't wait till it comes out. Gona buy it right on the release date.P.S. You think that Daniel will add a Stacked forum section onto this website?

Yeah Im gonna get it soon as soon as it comes out and tell all my friends to get it too! :-) Can I come to your house now? :wink:

One thing that I don't see in these screenshots is an example of the betting interface. Will there be "pre-action" buttons to check/fold/raise any/etc.? How will the "slider" for NL or PL bets work? Will there be a Pot/Half Pot bet button? There are many ways to screw up a game with a bad interface, and many ways to make the game spectacular with a good one. I'm not making any predictions, just wondering if anybody knows how it will work on Stacked.

Can't believe they don't have Jennifer wearing that black leather coat. Seems like she is always wearing it when she plays!
Yeah, she looks great in it!!!! :-) :-) :-) I also agree (another post) that it doesn't look alot like Josh but all the other ones are spot on. I think the Josh one looks like the hollywood actor who would play Josh.

I watched the demos too, and I'm just guessing that while it will be a cool game, those used to playing more "fast paced" on PS et all will think the play is a little slow. But it's hard to tell from the small demos.

First it was July, now it's October.....will it be out this year or what?
They could have rushed it and released it this month, but they're going for a quality game, not a rush job.
How much will it cost once it comes out?
Retail price is $29.99.
Only $30?  Aren't most new games $40 to $50?I havn't bought a game for a while, could be off...but i remember halo2 being $50.meh- Jordan
yeah most games are 50is it also true does anyone know if the PSP version is being released after the others?thanks

I agree with those who talk about the Josh Arieh drawing, doesn't look much like him. Seems like the gamemakers got the other pros down pretty good, except I think the Jennifer Harman character looks like Kellie Martin (ER, Mystery Woman). I saving my pennies to get this game when it comes out.JRB

Stacked and Football Manager 2006 (Sports Interactive) will make me buy a Sony PSP. :D Romanians like soccer alot, for Daniel is impossible now :club: Daniel, maybe you try NHL East Side Hockey Manager (Sports Interactive).