dn moves to mars...favorite pro/why?

Hellmuth...The first few weeks I played for real I would Hold AK till the end and catch the glorious K or A to take down a pot i helped build. Now that I've felt the pang of bad beats and have seen KK get destroyed by As3c ("i always play an Ace, no matter what")....I know Phil's pain and understand the whinning. If everytime Roger Clemens pitched to rookies and they closed they're eyes swung as hard as they could and hit triples...i'm sure he'd whine too.Phil Hellmuth is the man. From the way he looks at his cards to that glorious picture of him on the homepage on his websiteHe is the messiahI'm out,-A

Daniel is my favorite player. BUt i f he moved to Mars my second choice would be Hellmuth...Assuming I'm not the only one who thinks Negreaneu is the best of the best AFTER HIM who is everyone's favorite player and why-A

Guest XXEddie
Daniel is my favorite player. BUt i f he moved to Mars my second choice would be Hellmuth...Assuming I'm not the only one who thinks Negreaneu is the best of the best AFTER HIM who is everyone's favorite player and why-A
I love how you cant even spell his name
BTW What does OMGWTFBBQ mean? I've seen that twice in 2 days.
You could have just said "BTWWDOMGWTFBBQM?ISTTI2D" and we'd all have gotten the message. Sheesh.(Or: YCHJS"BTWWDOMGWTFBBQM?ISTTI2D"&WAHGTM. S.)
If Daniel Negreanu moved to Mars, my favourite poker pro would be Daniel Negreanu. Strictly on account of the Mars thing.(I mean, shit! Mars!)
Best post this month. MunicipalHare wins teh 1ntr4w3b!!!11!!!!ONE!
A meaningless acronym which most often stands for "Oh My God What The **** Barbeque." It most likely originated on Something Awful (somethingawful.com). It can be interpreted simply as gibberish, or used when one wants to emphasize one's own incoherence, lack of understanding, or to mock others. It usually has an air of mockery, specifically with regard to teenagers who a lot of use three-letter acronyms.
I know Phil's pain and understand the whinning. If everytime Roger Clemens pitched to rookies and they closed they're eyes swung as hard as they could and hit triples...i'm sure he'd whine too. But Roger deserves no better after leaving the Red Sox.....
Guest Anonymous

Clearly its Smasharoo. It appears to me that he seems to have more extensive knowledge on the game of poker then any other human being on the earth. I love his gay avatars as well.

First tell us the hypothetical of why DN goes to Mars, and then I can tell you who my new favorite player is. Because the circumstances would obviously influence my choice.
Scotty beams him up.
A meaningless acronym which most often stands for "Oh My God What The censored Barbeque." It most likely originated on Something Awful (somethingawful.com). It can be interpreted simply as gibberish, or used when one wants to emphasize one's own incoherence, lack of understanding, or to mock others. It usually has an air of mockery, specifically with regard to teenagers who a lot of use three-letter acronyms.
TY- what ever it is it makes me laugh and I don't know why.