Is this actually a game...I heard it is a variation of hold-em but you get three cards and throw one away..BUT when do you throw the third card away ?Ken

Is this actually a game...I heard it is a variation of hold-em but you get three cards and throw one away..BUT when do you throw the third card away ?Ken
Between the first round of betting and the flop.
it could be a very frustrating game then!!
Pineapple---one card is tossed preflopCrazy Pineapple---one card toss on flop, after betting. sometimes people play toss and bet.This game is also played 8/better as well,Fun game, one of my favorites. You can play it online at ultimate bet.
Pineapple---one card is tossed preflopCrazy Pineapple---one card toss on flop, after betting. sometimes people play toss and bet.This game is also played 8/better as well,Fun game, one of my favorites. You can play it online at ultimate bet.
I recently just hosted a $20 crazy pineapple freezeout at my apartment. it's really tricky when you flop a good draw and top pair and have to decide what to keep. my friend threw away bottom 2 pair to chase his nut flush draw and his full house hit on the turn... tricky tricky game, though any sane person would keep the two pair, you can really exploit people's mistakes when you play it.it's also interesting when there's a preflop all in. preflop aggression can be valuable in this game when people have well-coordinated hands and dont realize they will soon have to throw one away, and call rather quickly.on one crazy all in hand, i called preflop with AA3 (opponent had KQQ suited), the flop came down A33, i toss the 3, and my quads hit on the turn. the aces full was good enough though... lol.i'm on pace to write the crazy pineapple chapter in SS3.
I recently just hosted a $20 crazy pineapple freezeout at my apartment. it's really tricky when you flop a good draw and top pair and have to decide what to keep. my friend threw away bottom 2 pair to chase his nut flush draw and his full house hit on the turn... tricky tricky game, though any sane person would keep the two pair, you can really exploit people's mistakes when you play it.it's also interesting when there's a preflop all in. preflop aggression can be valuable in this game when people have well-coordinated hands and dont realize they will soon have to throw one away, and call rather quickly.on one crazy all in hand, i called preflop with AA3 (opponent had KQQ suited), the flop came down A33, i toss the 3, and my quads hit on the turn. the aces full was good enough though... lol.i'm on pace to write the crazy pineapple chapter in SS3.
KQQ suited...what kind of crazy deck were you using ?lol just kidding !!