Wait, I think I understand this brilliant proposal.Once you've flamed 250+ times, then you can start a thread and be flamed yourself.(1 more for me.)

I know I'm new, but should we have an informal rule about newbies posting new topics?How many posts should a newb have before they can start a thread?
70000000000000000000000000000000 1/2

sure is funny when people answer the question with some insanely high number. classic the first time, even better the second time, and so on. (sw)i'm almost at 400 and still don't think i have any higher standing because of it. maybe when i get to 1500 or something.

I agree rocker, if the quality is there. If you check my posts you'd see I try to put some thought into most of them. Lately, however, every new topic I open seems to be pretty pointless, and most are started by newbies. Hence this post.Note: Lately = past few days
Newbies or that Dutch fellow.
sure is funny when people answer the question with some insanely high number. classic the first time, even better the second time, and so on. (sw)i'm almost at 400 and still don't think i have any higher standing because of it. maybe when i get to 1500 or something.
The highest accepted named number in the system of successive powers of ten is the centillion, first recorded in 1852. It is the hundredth power of a million, or 1 followed by 600 noughts. The number 10 to the power of 100 is designated a googol. That many posts.
I don't care , as long as they have a Star Wars avatar.
So true Marion....We both know that the world would be a better place if everyone were Star Wars fans.

this topic is incredibly nerdy. People who concentrate on post counts as a source of pride are douchebags. in my humble opinion of course. To say that someone cant post a topic because they havent posted enough is ridiculous.