That's all we need. A bunch of newbs bumping threads left and right until they can start threads, and then what? They still make dumb threads, but with more credibility?Call me a newb, but that is a horrible idea.J

Last time I checked we were in a democratic society on a free forum. You should be able to post a thread no matter how new you are. Just dont start a thread saying...."The NWP Board really hates us??"

I agree rocker, if the quality is there. If you check my posts you'd see I try to put some thought into most of them. Lately, however, every new topic I open seems to be pretty pointless, and most are started by newbies. Hence this post.Note: Lately = past few days

Last time I checked we were in a democratic society on a free forum. You should be able to post a thread no matter how new you are. Just dont start a thread saying...."The NWP Board really hates us??"
:club:

Just a bad idea all around.So if someone with fewer than whatever the number of "required" posts are wants to get some advice in the strategy section about how he played a hand, he either has to make several hundred posts, or hijack another person's thread. The best way to discourage new posters who start threads just to troll is to not respond to their threads - a measure of self-control that some here don't seem to have, no matter how many posts they've made.

OK, I bungled this thread up, as I see most of you have not got the reason I started this. My point is, the topics started recently have been lacking in quality and I would like to see some of you veterans, yes even the condescending ones, step up and post something meaningful. Either that or quit crying about the newbies posting crap!

If we went by quantity, I be well respected.
Too bad quality is key, chump. You would get the Useless Bumper award. But thanks for the three useful posts you have underneath the 1500 crap ones.

I think it should be over 6K... then we'd have all Smasharoo, all the time, and wouldn't that be lovely? :wink:

OK, I bungled this thread up, as I see most of you have not got the reason I started this. My point is, the topics started recently have been lacking in quality and I would like to see some of you veterans, yes even the condescending ones, step up and post something meaningful. Either that or quit crying about the newbies posting crap!
well, I Haven't seen much quality from you either to be honest. I'm not even gonna go into my normal gen pop diatribe, just get off your fucking high horse and contribute something if you want to, if not, then stfu

well, I Haven't seen much quality from you either to be honest. I'm not even gonna go into my normal gen pop diatribe, just get off your censored high horse and contribute something if you want to, if not, then stfuFew years back my horse broke his leg and we had to put him down. I'd appreciate it if you left my horse out of this, thank you.How's that? :club:

well' date=' I Haven't seen much quality from you either to be honest. I'm not even gonna go into my normal gen pop diatribe, just get off your censored high horse and contribute something if you want to, if not, then stfu[/quote']Few years back my horse broke his leg and we had to put him down. I'd appreciate it if you left my horse out of this, thank you.How's that? :club:
Dude, you didn't learn crap from seabiscuit.
well' date=' I Haven't seen much quality from you either to be honest. I'm not even gonna go into my normal gen pop diatribe, just get off your censored high horse and contribute something if you want to, if not, then stfu[/quote']Few years back my horse broke his leg and we had to put him down. I'd appreciate it if you left my horse out of this, thank you.How's that? :club:
To be honest Kdawgs been very helpful to me. it may not be helpful in the expected sense but kdawg helps. For example kdawg knows I am almost illleturate and will sometimes encourage me to expand or restate. I really appreciate that. Kdawg also contributes other good things to me and the fcp community in general.p.s. and the jazz definitly the jazz.