[.5/1 7-stud] river action w/ bare aa

This is a situation that I don't really know what to do. My high pairs get beat so often by someone hitting some ridiculous two pair, that I wasn't really sure what to do on 7th. Should I bet and try to squeeze out another bet? Or just check and hope my AA holds up? How often am I ahead in this spot? If I was sure that I am ahead more than 50% then I think this is an auto-bet. However, I'm pretty confident that my AA is behind here more than 50%.7 Card Stud High ($0.50/$1), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $0.25 (hand converter)3rd Street - (3.00 SB)Seat 1: xx xx 4:spade: ___foldsSeat 2: xx xx 5:spade: ___foldsSeat 3: xx xx 7:spade: ___callsHero: A:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade: ___brings-inSeat 5: xx xx J:spade: ___foldsSeat 7: xx xx 8:spade: ___calls4th Street - (4.50 SB)Seat 3: xx xx 7:spade: 5:diamond: ___callsHero: A:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade: J:diamond: ___betsSeat 7: xx xx 8:spade: 4:diamond: ___calls5th Street - (3.75 BB)Seat 3: xx xx 7:spade: 5:diamond: Q:heart: ___callsHero: A:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade: J:diamond: K:diamond: ___betsSeat 7: xx xx 8:spade: 4:diamond: Q:spade: ___calls6th Street - (6.75 BB)Seat 3: xx xx 7:spade: 5:diamond: Q:heart: Q:club: ___bets___callsHero: A:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade: J:diamond: K:diamond: 9:diamond: ___raisesSeat 7: xx xx 8:spade: 4:diamond: Q:spade: 8:heart: ___foldsRiver - (10.75 BB)Seat 3: xx xx 7:spade: 5:diamond: Q:heart: Q:club: xx ___checksHero: A:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade: J:diamond: K:diamond: 9:diamond: 4:club: ___checksTotal pot: (10.75 BB)Results: Main Pot: $10.25 | Rake: $0.50*Edit: Seat 3 has been relatively passive for the most part. Checking/calling the river with small two pair...

Don't have any big problems. Completing the bring in with a 3 screams AA3 or 333, so I don't complete there. If someone else completes you can raise.At first I thought the raise on 6th might have been a little frisky, but it seems like a good idea now that I think about it. You cleaned out a player who might have had a draw to beat you. That's never bad, and you had enough draws against what was most likely queens up (seat 7 had a queen).Check on 7th is fine. He's only calling if you're beat.

That's pretty standard.Make them pay on sixth and if you get played back at (or just called in the case of a weak tight player) check it down on seventh.

i don't like the bet on 7th street.i like the check.your hand has good showdown value, and getting check/raised would suck greatly. you also might just get a call from queens up fearing that you have him beat with a straight or flush.aseem

I raised on 6th for a number of reasons. I have seen seat 3 bet everytime he was high board regardless of previous action. And he would also call down with anything that seemed like it would be his opponents board. He called down with a pair of 2s because it beat the other guys board before, even though the other guy was betting and re-raising the entire way.Also 6th gave me 4 to the diamond flush and a crapload of outs to improve to Aces up in case seat 3 was sitting on Queens-up. However even with this outs I did want seat 7 out of the hand. I would rather showdown nekkid Aces heads up if I have to.