Do polls encourage more stupid content or is the stupidity of most of them simply a reflection of the overall stupidity that we are going to get no matter what? I think this poll is itself evidence that polls encourage more stupid content. Blast away!

No, your poll is, in fact, one of the most stupid ever. You might as well have a poll about raising the buy-in for the ME as well. Without explanation, HORSE would never draw 1/10th the field that the current ME draws. What brings the WSOP attention to world? What creates the buzz? What grows the poker economy? Your polls is stupid because:people never thought that winning the ME actually establishes that person as "the best" player anyway, exploding fields and huge prize pools are what grab headlines, and if someone wants to hold a big buy-in HORSE championship they can....it doesn't have to have the magic WSOP nameplate.

pokepoke1967Poker Forum Groupie-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 18 May 2005Posts: 258 re: case ace Fri, Jul 29th, 2005 3:58 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No, your poll is, in fact, one of the most stupid ever. You might as well have a poll about raising the buy-in for the ME as well. Without explanation, HORSE would never draw 1/10th the field that the current ME draws. What brings the WSOP attention to world? What creates the buzz? What grows the poker economy? Your polls is stupid because: people never thought that winning the ME actually establishes that person as "the best" player anyway, exploding fields and huge prize pools are what grab headlines, and if someone wants to hold a big buy-in HORSE championship they can....it doesn't have to have the magic WSOP nameplate. While you flame the OP, consider Daniel's thoughts on the matter:Just remember to try and be polite and avoid flaming the other posters. That’s just not cool. If you happen to come across a post that you find inappropriate, feel free to contact me at daniel@fullcontactpoker.com and I will try to rectify the situation as soon as I can. As a side note to all you regular FCPers that are reading this: be nice to the newbies!You can disagree without calling someone "stupid" or "an idiot"and still do a little friendly jabbing.