anybody played at the wynn

Just wondering what limits they spread at the following games.NLHE, and PLO.I'm going in about a month and would love to see a DN challenge match.Also would like to hook up with any Fcp'ers that will be around Oct 5-12

Just wondering what limits they spread at the following games.NLHE, and PLO.I'm going in about a month and would love to see a DN challenge match.Also would like to hook up with any Fcp'ers that will be around Oct 5-12
I WILL BE THERE IN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!hahah., I'll fill you in when i get back, but i know they have a 1/2 NL table with no max buy in, i'l be at that table most of the weekend

The Wynn is the shi.t. I played 3 weeks ago. There is no PLO to speak of anywhere unless there is a big tournament then its a huge game. There is a sweet 6/12 H/L game spread w/ 3 dollar chips. I loved that game. Also I cant remember what NLH is spread, but I know there is a 1-3 game, and probably either a 10/25 or 10/20. There is alot of variety for LHE. 4/8, 8/16, 15/30 and on up. Also I hear Dn is taking on all comers starting at 100k up to 500K. You pick the game. Not sure you have the bankroll, but it migh be interesting.

thats my room at the Wynn in my avatar..........awesome place to play. I think they are still feeling their way around with the games that are most requested, you will find whatever you want. It is drawing many tourists($$$ yeah baby) that just want to try poker. Hopefully you will enjoy it. Absolutely the hottest waitresses ever

Royal, I'm getting tired of hearing about your trip. Doesn't a 4 hour session of anaI get me an invite to your little trip? You will not use me up and wash me off any longer. No more "scat" parties for you. We are through. I'm going back to women now. I have to wear diapers b/c of you. You thon of a bish.good day sirI SAID GOOD DAY

Royal, I'm getting tired of hearing about your trip. Doesn't a 4 hour session of anaI get me an invite to your little trip? You will not use me up and wash me off any longer. No more "scat" parties for you. We are through. I'm going back to women now. I have to wear diapers b/c of you. You thon of a bish.good day sirI SAID GOOD DAY
lmao.. You'll be back.. You always say that!!.haha., Ronny.. you know if i could i'd bring you!.. and sorry about the diapers deal.. I dont know what gotinto me those last few times

you know the saying, Play like a donkey, hung like a donkey. Have fun. I expect a trip report of some sort. (hey, that rhymes, I'm gonna get into the rap game)

I was always told that I play like a fish and am hung like a fish.
reminds me of this picture. it was part of one of those "and you think your job sucks" emails. least you dont have to handle whale penises all daywhale.jpg

Wynn poker room is a great atmosphere. I played the 1-2 NL couple weeks ago. The only thing I did not like in the 1-2 NL game is that they require you to play with $3 chips. $3 chips are great for 3-6 limit, but not 1-2 NL. I don't know how many times I put out 3 $3 chips when I wanted to make a raise to $15, since I am used to $5 chips. Be sure to announce what you are raising to. Anyone else not like the $3 chips?

thats just wrongbut way funny
Wynn poker room is a great atmosphere. I played the 1-2 NL couple weeks ago. The only thing I did not like in the 1-2 NL game is that they require you to play with $3 chips. $3 chips are great for 3-6 limit, but not 1-2 NL. I don't know how many times I put out 3 $3 chips when I wanted to make a raise to $15, since I am used to $5 chips. Be sure to announce what you are raising to. Anyone else not like the $3 chips?
They must have just started this. I played there for a week in June and they were using $1 & $2 chips for that game. I'll be back again in a couple of weeks so I'll see what's going on if Royal doesn't.

I like it for 6/12 Omaha. In general I don't like any game where there small amounts of chips in the pot. In games like 10/20 w/ 5$ chips or any game with a 2 chip structure I'd rather not play. The pots look small and as a result the game usually is tight. Not all the time, but my 4 chip 8/16 game is alot more live and actually plays higher than any 10/20 I've ever played in. I dont really like 3 chip games, but they are usually much better than 2 chip, especially if there are 2/3 rather than 1/3 blinds.

I meant to say 1-3 NL, not 1-2 NL. I can understand having $3 chips for the big blind if everyone happens to limp in, but it is nearly impossible to calculate how many chips is needed if you wanna raise to $50. I wanna be thinking about poker strategy when I am in the heat of the battle during an important hand, not how many $3 chips for a $50 raise.

if you are going to play for 6 hours per day there then you will get a huge dicount and it will be like 120 a night vice 250 or so. the chips are a pain to count out. but the lowest game for NL is 1-3, 100$ buy in. it was cool to sit across from DN table and watch him play, also scotty ngywen and his possies strolled through.