villian stop-and-go's on turn (limit he)

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is Button with [Ad], [Jh]. 3 folds.Flop: (5 SB) [7c], [5s], [2s] (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.Turn: (3.50 BB) [As] (2 players)SB bets, Hero ___, ...villian is loose/aggressive-ish (he seriously called a bet on the river with king-high and missed flush draw). i really don't know if he likes to bluff.how does this change if:i have no reads on villian?villian is tight/aggressive?villian is loose/passive?villian is tight/passive?aseem

Pot is small. Folding here isn't bad unless you're against someone who likes to bluff. I don't see what any of these types of players are betting here that you can beat.

Pot is small. Folding here isn't bad unless you're against someone who likes to bluff. I don't see what any of these types of players are betting here that you can beat.
what?i have top pair...aseem

Ha, it's late and somehow I missed it was HU. Still, what's he check/calling on the flop and betting into you on the turn with? Flush draw hit or he could have made a A-x 2 pair. Possibly just a worse A, but the pot is still small. I don't really like a turn raise here. Call turn, maybe raise the river if you're going to continue, but calling down wouldn't be bad either.

A loose aggressive player often would raise a flush draw even with so few players in the pot... I think folding is out of the question. I'd raise on the strength of my kicker. He could be betting on a one card K high flush draw/A something if he's aggressiveI'd be more concerned with either of the passive categories betting into an aggressor on the turn would usually mean a pretty big hand. And they would have less propencity to bet a flush draw..

villian is loose/aggressive-ish (he seriously called a bet on the river with king-high and missed flush draw). i really don't know if he likes to bluff.how does this change if:i have no reads on villian?villian is tight/aggressive?villian is loose/passive?villian is tight/passive?aseem

ok, here were my thoughts:if he has a flush, i'm drawing dead.if he has an ace, it's wa/wb time.if he's semi-bluffing with a flush/straight draw, he's not that far behind (especially if he has a pair with a non-ace/jack kicker along with his flush draw).if he has two pair, i'm not that far behind unless he has A-7 and to a lesser extent A-5 or A-2.if he has just a pair, he's decently behind (he has five outs at best).if he's bluffing, he'll fold to a raise.if he's bluffing, he'll fire again if i just call, probably.how do you make use of these points?aseem

Raise the turn, fold to a 3-bet, check/call the river.If he doesn't have a flush he's worried about it, and it might get you a free showdown if your kicker is no good.I think we need to raise either the turn or the river because our hand strength necessitates it, and I'd rather raise the turn to find out now if he's got a flush. If he has a flush there's no reason for him not to 3-bet it, and if he's strong enough to 3-bet it anyway, we're no good and drawing to our kicker at best, dead at worst.