i truly wonder what daniel n. thinks of us

he comes in here and reads these crazy post and very mean replys with people flaming left and right. I wonder what goes through his mind while reading all this non-sense. lol i know that most of us aren't serious when we post. so flame away.go ahead daniel, you flame away as well. haha. that would be the day. when daniel decides to start flaming people in his own forum. :twisted: teneight

I would assume that Daniel really likes the vast majority of people who post here. If you think about it, this forum has REALLY taken off. It has a bit of a cult following which has got to be kind of cool for him. People on here are very dedicated. We could all do with a little less flaming and more support. But at the same time, a lot of younger folk post on here. It's easy for people to hide behind a computer screen and say all kinds of nasty things. In an ideal world it would be great if people who posted here, did something positive in the poker world. I think that would be good for Daniel and the forum. I for one am going to try and focus on playing a lot of live tournaments in 2006. Hopefully, I can share my stories and a bit of success :-)

He's probably having us profiled to figure out which ones are likely to turn into dangerous stawking fanatics.
I might suggest starting with people who offer to fly across the country to buy him strippers for his birthday...
He's probably having us profiled to figure out which ones are likely to turn into dangerous stawking fanatics.
I might suggest starting with people who offer to fly across the country to buy him strippers for his birthday...
lol stawking
I would assume that Daniel really likes the vast majority of people who post here. If you think about it, this forum has REALLY taken off. It has a bit of a cult following which has got to be kind of cool for him. People on here are very dedicated. We could all do with a little less flaming and more support. But at the same time, a lot of younger folk post on here. It's easy for people to hide behind a computer screen and say all kinds of nasty things. In an ideal world it would be great if people who posted here, did something positive in the poker world. I think that would be good for Daniel and the forum. I for one am going to try and focus on playing a lot of live tournaments in 2006. Hopefully, I can share my stories and a bit of success :-)
Speak for yourself ass.hole!!!Kidding obviously. I really just wanted to say good luck on the tourney circuit and I am sure many others (including me) would like updates on any events you play. When the time comes I hope you can give updates like DN does. You should really get a Travis.
The forum is great. I only flame when necessary which lately has been quite often. Steve u will have some success in 06' just don't forget who ur friends are.
he comes in here and reads these crazy post and very mean replys with people flaming left and right. I wonder what goes through his mind while reading all this non-sense. lol i know that most of us aren't serious when we post.  so flame away.go ahead daniel, you flame away as well. haha. that would be the day. when daniel decides to start flaming people in his own forum.  :twisted:  teneight
Screw you dude, and don't tell me what to do. I'll flame who I want, WHEN I want. It's my forum and I can flame who I wanna, flame who I wanna... ] Consider yourself flamed and burnt to a crisp! SW :club::D
he comes in here and reads these crazy post and very mean replys with people flaming left and right. I wonder what goes through his mind while reading all this non-sense. lol i know that most of us aren't serious when we post.  so flame away.go ahead daniel, you flame away as well. haha. that would be the day. when daniel decides to start flaming people in his own forum.  :twisted:  teneight
Screw you dude, and don't tell me what to do. I'll flame who I want, WHEN I want. It's my forum and I can flame who I wanna, flame who I wanna... ] Consider yourself flamed and burnt to a crisp! SW :club::D
I enjoyed the song at the end... "flame who I wanna, flame who I wanna".
You see, it's remarks like this that really bother me. I'm trying to do my best to be supportive of everyone here. Give advice, share stories, etc. And then someone has the audacity to come in and..........oh wait! lolkidding of course.
You see, it's remarks like this that really bother me. I'm trying to do my best to be supportive of everyone here. Give advice, share stories, etc. And then someone has the audacity to come in and..........oh wait! lolkidding of course.
nice job on the vocabualary there steve
 Screw you dude, and don't tell me what to do.  I'll flame who I want, WHEN I want.  It's my forum and I can flame who I wanna, flame who I wanna... ]  Consider yourself flamed and burnt to a crisp! SW  :club:  :D
Freakin sweet :D Teneight just got served
Do you really want to start this up again monkey> lolMaybe you need to read Daniel's lastest Journal entry.But I guess you would have to respect Daniel to do what he asks on his own Journal

You see, it's remarks like this that really bother me. I'm trying to do my best to be supportive of everyone here. Give advice, share stories, etc. And then someone has the audacity to come in and..........oh wait! lolkidding of course.nice job on the vocabualary Really? where was the sw?

That was the best post, EVER!!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh, Daniel