I just started watching this show so I don't know if tonight's episode was new or not.....but it is just me or was that Asian guy who won the shootout the luckiest final table player you have ever seen. He overplayed just about everyhand as soon as it got shortstacked and proceeded to outdraw his opponents from dominated position. I was watching with one friend who has almost no concept of poker and even he remarked "ok did the really crappy guy just win it?" when the episode ended.

it was an old episode, and you wanna talk about lucky final table appearances, this is from the WPT Championship (this season) at the Bellagio....it was heads up and paul maxfield had 5-6 vs tuan le (89s) and the flop came X-5-6. Paul checked and Tuan moved all-in. Paul called easily (if Paul won, it was over) and Tuan Le hit his 4 outter and got his miracle 7 on the river to hit his straight and went on to win the title. Now that is some luck.... :club:

it was an old episode, and you wanna talk about lucky final table appearances, this is from the WPT Championship (this season) at the Bellagio....it was heads up and paul maxfield had 5-6 vs tuan le (89s) and the flop came X-5-6. Paul checked and Tuan moved all-in. Paul called easily (if Paul won, it was over) and Tuan Le hit his 4 outter and got his miracle 7 on the river to hit his straight and went on to win the title. Now that is some luck.... :club:
Uhm, Danny hit runner runner 7's, the only 2 cards that could win the pot, runner runner, among his other beats.You aren't seriously trying to compair are you?