PT0077 wrote: *grabs a seat and waits for the FCP main event between SapphireTiger and AspiringPro*Isn't SapphireTiger graet! He's always willing to mix it up when people say/do stupid things - keep it up Sapphire.

MIKE WAS OUTDRAWN UNFAIR HE IS THE REAL CHAMP
Actually, Mike outdrew with J-J to stay alive against I believe K-K and A-A- he hit a set of jacks on the turn. So, even he would tell you he should not have made it as far as he did.

wow. seriously. i was sitting here and trying to think of a retort, but your posts have gone from "stupid to the point of needing flaming" to "so stupid i can't even respond because you're a fucking moron"

So this kid rode over to his buddy's house, today. He and his buddy spent all day sittin atound his mom's basement smokin blunts and playin poker. The the one idiot sais to the other, "I bet my posts get flamed more than yours, haha."Idiot 2: "No way, man, I'm up to 30 flames a day."Idiot 1: "Watch this post, dude. I bet every reply gets flamed, haha."And here we are.Edit: This story may or may not be true.