quoth bill fillmaff....

Great story.  One of the few lately that actually made me physically hurt from laughing.It's just the power of the Fillmaff.
Dude... exercise.
Erm...hehe? Or, it was just that funny. I mean, either way.

For those of you who do not have a clue, this tactic is perfect against one of these arogant punks. I have used it many times, and while you may loose a few bucks when you don't hit the flop, the money that you make off of them after they get pissed more than makes up for it.One night I check raised a dude on the flop with K high. He bet every flop so I thought he probably didn't have anything. Anyway, a king hit on the turn, and at the conclusion of the hand he went off just like Fillmaff. "You check raised me on the flop with King high". He proceded to spew chips for the next to hours.

For those of you who do not have a clue, this tactic is perfect against one of these arogant punks.  I have used it many times, and while you may loose a few bucks when you don't hit the flop, the money that you make off of them after they get censored more than makes up for it.
There's a guy in my local(ish) crew who thinks he is gods gift to poker, occasionally hosts tourneys at his house (nice ones I might add) and is invariably one of the first out. Never met an AK that he wouldn't over bet, never fails to b*tch if caught on the bad side of a hand in which at any point he was even a 1% favorite.So there's this informal ... camraderie that seems to have developed in the guys when he's playing. We all seem to loosen up just a little bit... not completely crazy but just a notch or two... because once you lay any kind of beat on him, he's just an ATM machine.Makes it a world of fun to lay even a semi-beat on him.Case in point: Early on in the last cash game I played with him, he made his standard pre-flop raise and gets two callers. Flop comes J 9 3 rainbow. He bets, gets a raise and a call and calls.Turn comes the 3, he goes all-in without a thought. Gets called by 99 and JJ. ByeBye Aces. (Nice pot for me), I think he ended up down 300+ by the time the night was over.

for me, one of the best parts of this story is imagining this kid going home and going online/asking around to find out who bill fillmaff is.....and watching that video while comprehension slowly dawns....yes yes, the tears of unfathomable sadness!also, it is kinda nice that everyone enjoyed the story.I have gambled constantly since I was 13(and a lot of this gambling was done in a dorm in high school----hijinx abound of course) so I have tons of stories many as funny as this if not more funner. :club: unless everyone thinks it would be annoying, I think I will post them from time to time (i think a lot of people liked the foxwoods thing too)They are fun to write and I enjoy writing something again (instead of working at a lawfirm like a soulless drone....sigh)If anyone thinks this is a bad idea (screw you) kindly let me know.