best online site for tournaments and sit and gos

i'm trying to play in some tourneys but the tourneys at poker stars are a crap shoot cause the blind get so high. once it gets down to the final 5 or 6 you never see a flop and it comes down to cards and coin flips.so is there any site out there with reasonable tourney structures?

Pokerstars............oops u said u already play there. :shock: I hear Full Tilt is good but haven't played there yet.Are u sure ur not playing Turbos on the stars cause their sit n go structure is pretty good?

I like UB's tourny structure...just my opinion though...you start out with 1500 and the blinds move up every 10 or 12 min..

I like UB's tourny structure...just my opinion though...you start out with 1500 and the blinds move up every 10 or 12 min..
It's every 10 minutes, basically the same structure as Stars, although I do enjoy their SnG's (UB's) better.
i'm trying to play in some tourneys but the tourneys at poker stars are a crap shoot cause the blind get so high.  once it gets down to the final 5 or 6 you never see a flop and it comes down to cards and coin flips.so is there any site out there with reasonable tourney structures?
If you learn how to beat the Party SNG structure you can make a small fortune. I'm not sure it is even poker though. Just about knowing when to be tight and when to turn into a maniac.JZ
i'm trying to play in some tourneys but the tourneys at poker stars are a crap shoot cause the blind get so high.  once it gets down to the final 5 or 6 you never see a flop and it comes down to cards and coin flips.so is there any site out there with reasonable tourney structures?
Full Tilt
It's every 10 minutes, basically the same structure as Stars, although I do enjoy their SnG's (UB's) better.
It's nothing like stars.UB is the best one anywhere. So slow moving you almost have to adjust for it. FTP is also better than stars, and just slightly quicker than UB. Pick whichever site you like more, because both have good structures.

I'm a big fan of Bodog's tourny's. Usually a big overlay on their guaranteed prize pools, and your playing against 3-400 instead of the 1k plus I've seen. I think their sit n go's are about the same as Party's, pretty easy to crack if you have an idea of what you are doing.

I love Paradise first and foremost and UB is a definite second. Only tourney i play at PP is the $5,000 daily freeroll. 2500 max entrants, free, winner gets a cool K, break 50 and you get at least $50 bucks.Paradise Pearl = Best.Daily.Tournament.Ever!

everyone is wrong.bugsysclub. 10k in chips, blinds raise every 10 and start 25-50, or sometimes 20, minutes. its totally not at all a crapshoot for the MTTs, definitely the best structure out there. for sitngos, you usually start with 1500 in chips, the blinds start 25-50, and they raise every 10 minutes. so by far the best structure out there. if you think you are a good player, why wouldn't you come on over and play these skill-friendly tourneys? bugsysclub is where its at.

If you learn how to beat the Party SNG structure you can make a small fortune. I'm not sure it is even poker though. Just about knowing when to be tight and when to turn into a maniac.JZ
Sooooo true. I sleep through a couple rounds, then just raise position. Finally, when down to 4, push with any A or pair. Call shortstacks all in with Q high or better. I almost never lose.
It's nothing like stars.UB is the best one anywhere.  So slow moving you almost have to adjust for it.  FTP is also better than stars, and just slightly quicker than UB.  Pick whichever site you like more, because both have good structures.
Please elaborate. What is the structure like on UB and FTP?Pokerstars SNG is 9-handed, you get 1500 chips, and blinds increase every 10mins. I like it but am interested about different structures, thanks
everyone is wrong.bugsysclub. 10k in chips, blinds raise every 10 and start 25-50, or sometimes 20, minutes. its totally not at all a crapshoot for the MTTs, definitely the best structure out there. for sitngos, you usually start with 1500 in chips, the blinds start 25-50, and they raise every 10 minutes. so by far the best structure out there. if you think you are a good player, why wouldn't you come on over and play these skill-friendly tourneys?  bugsysclub is where its at.
UB SnG's start with 1500 also, and raise every 10 minutes, but you start with 10/20.

my opinion is that party poker has the best sit and go's. however, the blind structure towards the end of the tournament seems a bit high for the amount of chips. you start with 800 chips with 10 players. if you learn the technique for success, then this sight is a cake. the answer is being aggressive towards the end of tournaments and stealing blinds often. sit back and wait for cards at the beginning. so many fish and so easy money. also, tournaments can be won in less than an hr.pokerstars sit and go's are a joke. they often take up to two hours and get VERY boring. everyone starts out at 1500 chips(9players) and patience is the answer. of all the sites i've played on, this is the worse.full tilt's has a very nice structure and if you feel you are one of the better POKER players than the rest, than this is your sight. tournaments take a slight longer to conclude than party poker but not as long as pokerstars. My answer: Party Poker.....why...becuz fish galore.

UB SnG's start with 1500 also, and raise every 10 minutes, but you start with 10/20.
That's the same as Pokerstars.10/2015/3025/5050/10075/150100/200100/200 25ante200/400 ante300/600 anteetc
UB has a couple of extra levels (I am pretty sure) and they never have an ante (definately)......UB has the best structure.
UB has a couple of extra levels (I am pretty sure) and they never have an ante (definately)......UB has the best structure.
Ah ok. Yeah I wish Stars had an extra level before it jumps to 200-400, that's always tough when you're short when down to 3-4 players. And yeah antes suck.But wow those SNG's on UB must last 90-120 mins? I guess that's cool if you multitable themStars SNG usually last 70-90 mins