matasow and hassan....hillarious

Watching them play heads up on UB its amazing the amount of smack talking going on. Neverwin just came into the heads up game to talk smack to Hassan and Hassan got pretty pissed. Mike the Mouth will not shut up.

Getting Hand History Information...----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #7316035-857 at Fortenza (No Limit Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 27/Jul/05 02:01:14 AcesAndFaults is at seat 0 with $4033 (sitting out). HASSAN SLASK is at seat 2 with $29532.50. FoxyPlayer is at seat 3 with $10000 (sitting out). XXGameXX is at seat 4 with $10000 (sitting out). dill pickle is at seat 5 with $14113.50. aBnarf is at seat 7 with $10000 (sitting out). Uncle_Leo is at seat 9 with $2000 (sitting out). The button is at seat 5. dill pickle posts the small blind of $50. HASSAN SLASK posts the big blind of $100. HASSAN SLASK: -- -- dill pickle: -- --Pre-flop: dill pickle raises to $300. HASSAN SLASK calls. Flop (board: 5d 3d 4s): thorladen has disconnected, is dropped. HASSAN SLASK checks. dill pickle bets $600. HASSAN SLASK calls. Turn (board: 5d 3d 4s Ad): HASSAN SLASK checks. dill pickle bets $1800. HASSAN SLASK calls. River (board: 5d 3d 4s Ad Ac): HASSAN SLASK checks. dill pickle bets $5400. HASSAN SLASK goes all-in for $26832.50. dill pickle goes all-in for $11413.50. HASSAN SLASK is returned $15419 (uncalled). Showdown: HASSAN SLASK shows As 4h. HASSAN SLASK has As 4h 4s Ad Ac: full house, aces full of fours. dill pickle shows 8d 6d. dill pickle has 8d 6d 5d 3d Ad: flush, ace high. Hand #7316035-857 Summary: $.50 is raked from a pot of $28227. HASSAN SLASK wins $28226.50 with full house, aces full of fours.----------------------------------------------------------------

By what some of the birds were saying...this guy Hassan has beaten Matusow for 120k in the last few days.....What is funny is that Matusow had neverwin and others in there trash talking hassan...and berating him...calling him a donk and other things....and when a couple of people came to Hassan's defense...Matusow told them to not trash talk him if they are not playing (his buddies weren't playing) and then threatened to call support and have them banned....

wow mouth is getting killed. Who is this hannson guy?
I'm pretty sure its Mahatma... also known as spirit rock, or Prahlad Friedman, if you want his real name... one of the best NL online players in the world

dont think its perry friedman cuz mike and others were talkkin bout him earlier, as if he wasnt there, so that wouldnt make sense, could be tho, i could be wrong , im curiousby the way his info says " representing wallis and futuna" never even heard of that , wtf country is that

wow mouth is getting killed. Who is this hannson guy?
I'm pretty sure its Mahatma... also known as spirit rock, or Prahlad Friedman, if you want his real name... one of the best NL online players in the world
They changed tables, I thought Spirit Rock was still his name on ub?? I could be wrong. I love how Hassan offered the guy a few k to let them play heads up lol :oops:

dont think its perry friedman cuz mike and others were talkkin bout him earlier, as if he wasnt there, so that wouldnt make sense, could be tho, i could be wrong , im curious BTW, Perry Friedman is not the same person as Prahlad Friedman.

Hassan Slack is H@££INGGOL from pokerstarsprahlad's names are Spirit Rock, Mahatma, Aplusgame247, and Devastatorgot it all from P5's - and they know what they're talking about

Hassan Slack is H@££INGGOL from pokerstarsprahlad's names are Spirit Rock, Mahatma, Aplusgame247, and Devastatorgot it all from P5's - and they know what they're talking about
Yes H@££INGGOL is also up like 12k on stars and has been on an amazing run for the past few days. Prahlad just went and played Hassan and and won about $6k before Hassan left. ChipMovr or AcesAndFaults was telling Mike he needed to quit after his 5k sit n go on stars and Mike said I know, and that he lost $30k to Hassan but that he gave him most of it.

You know I don't think I have seen HOLLINGOL lose in a while. He has just been killing lately. Yesterday or day before he had 38k at the 10/20 NL on PS and the max buy-in is 2k. Amazing. He simply owns NL on pokerstars and now seems to be doing very well at UB as well.

You know I don't think I have seen HOLLINGOL lose in a while. He has just been killing lately. Yesterday or day before he had 38k at the 10/20 NL on PS and the max buy-in is 2k. Amazing. He simply owns NL on pokerstars and now seems to be doing very well at UB as well.
Yeah he was sitting with almost 40K, and buy in is 2k but no one knows how much he is up for sure because of the Pokerstars rebuy flaw:Whenever you go all in, say he has 3k and he pushes the 3k at any pot, he can rebuy during the small period, thus when pot is done he would could have 5k without having won any money. He does this everytime he pushes, but no doubt he wins a lot, just a lot of it is rebuys.