royal vegas poker?????

I want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon after looking at the software more than 5 minutes.You'd have to pay me a lot more than $10 to play there regularly.
well if you're only 20, you gotta take what you can get..

Royal is a really fun site to play on. There are a ton of fish, mostly from Sweden and they have Turbo tables which forces people to act in under 7 seconds, which for people with ADD like me is fun. They have a good selection of sit and go tourneys and heads up tournaments. They also offer 3-4 decent freerolls a day. The interface is not great, the customer service is above average too. Good luck...

I just dont understand you people.You guys are talking about Prima Poker correct?The software there is the best Ive seen yet. Very smooth, fast and easy to use.Really dont understand why some of you hate the software.

I agree. The software is good. You play there for a while and you get use to any shortcomings. The site is gold...the number of fish from sweden is ridiculous. That site is a cash croip for anyone serious about poker. The turbo tables are awesome. The tournaments are wild but if your patient you can get pretty far. This site has been my income while I am in college and it pays me well for a college student that dosent have too much time to devote to cards. The people who play at RV should speak up.

I want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon after looking at the software more than 5 minutes.You'd have to pay me a lot more than $10 to play there regularly.
I couldn't agree more...Wait did I just agree with Smash. :?

smasharoo maybe if you werent so gay you would like the software...there is nothing wrong with it, must better than most of the other sites I have seen. I won 9 straight 10 dollar extreme turbos yesterday on Royal Vegas, it is a fish fest. The big re-buy tournamnets are fun also. I was in a 100 dollar buy in with unlimited 50 dollar rebuys, one guy rebought 14 times in an hr. You can make alot of money on the big multi table tournaments.And Royal Vegas does the collegepokerchampionship.com where you get to play free tounrmanets every sunday.

I just dont understand you people.You guys are talking about Prima Poker correct?The software there is the best Ive seen yet. Very smooth, fast and easy to use.Really dont understand why some of you hate the software.
maybe If I was blind I would play at RVP otherwise no ****ing way. The software sucks
How does software become "very smooth" you sound like a spokesman for the site.Anyways everyone knows Pokerstars has the best software. It is very smooth, fast, crisp, and easy to use.RVP sucks donkey cock

i got this from another forum:The new lobby structure was designed in such a way to ensure faster refreshing of table information so that you don't click on a table with 5 players only to find when you get to the table that it's full. What has been added to make the navigation easier is the "Quick Search" function. If you look at the top of the Choose Your Game block you'll find it. Specify the type of game that you're looking for and it will bring up available games. Double click on the table you want in the search list and it will launch the table directly.