weird and somewhat irrelevant question...

ok this is kinda hard to explain, but lets say you could see the whole cards of oh, phil ivey. now, lets say you know he has AJ, or ATs, in the middle of the tourney. both of you guys have maybe average chip stacks. ok, we're gonna say we know he is holding AJ off, a hand to raise with, but also a hand that isnt that good to call a big reraise with. he puts in a standard raise. you are holding any 2 cards, lets say J3. now, if you are last to act, would you put him all in, knowing that a hand like AJ is hard-pressed to call you there? or would you be worried that he'd make a baller read and bust you right there.see, the way i see it, i would be extremely scared that phil would pick something up on my hand just cause he's like the greatest, but at the same time, i'm so confident that he will not call because i know he has a mediocre hand, my confidence in and of itself will get him to lay it down.i don't know if this question is useful at all, but if you guys understood it, i'm curious to see if you think pushing all in here is viable.

Id call and see a flop and out play him from there
that's what i thought, too. i'm glad we're both so confident.
Obvious call and play after the flop.Doesn't take much confidence when you know the other guys cards.
Guest XXEddie
that's what i thought, too. i'm glad we're both so dillusional.
FYP
dillusional my assif the flop comes rags you can push and make him fold

This is a standard raise play against any good, thinking player. Even if Phil thought you were weak he might hesitate to gamble for that much money w/ AJ. Wait a minute we are talking about Ivey not Helmuth. He will gamble with almost any percieved edge.

FYP
Admitting is the first step. Come on. You can do it.
Guest XXEddie
FYP
Admitting is the first step. Come on. You can do it.
I love little bitches like you who just insult others for their opinion yet you dont even say what you would do, which doesnt really surprise me considering how much of a total pussy you are

Even if you knew what Ivey had you couldn't bluff him. Which is why he is so much better than you. I don't know you, but I do know he is that much better than you.This really comes down to the Fundamental Theorum of Poker. If you haven't read Sklansky's book you should.