firepay reviews?

I know there are plenty here that use Firepay. What are your reviews? I've used Neteller forever and a day but I needed to get another bank account set up with access to poker winnings, and I'm going to use Firepay for that one, if it is worth it. I noticed their instant deposit charge is only $3.99, as opposed to Neteller's 8.9%. Does Firepay go as fast? How quickly do they process cashouts? Any other incentives/drawbacks?

Firepay is fast I use it. Its instant when u do deposit. Only problem i have found is getting money back on to the firepay from sites but thats because all the poker sites dont like to send out your money. I think the price is good and the free cashout is nice.

Firepay has cheaper instant deposit fees. $3.99 no matter how much you deposit, whereas Neteller is 8.9% of whatever you deposit. Outrageous.I haven't cashed out with Firepay yet, but the deposit went smoothly on all levels.

Eh, just get some patience and wait 4-5 days.  I will never pay neteller 9 percent of what I'm depositing.
Doing that is -EV for me.

Thats good to know thanks for the info.I guess Neteller feels that since we don't have tip dealers online that they can justify charging that.It will be nice not paying that much now.Thanks again for the info.

If you use Neteller you are A FISH!!! It took me a day to get the password from Firepay but it was like 5 minutes before I was playing on the Pokerstars $600/$120 bunus. Why would you ever play 8.9% or over $50 to get a $120 bonus, when FIREPAY is between $3.99 and $5.99 depending on you bank service details. I will never use Neteller again!!! :!:

Eh, just get some patience and wait 4-5 days. I will never pay neteller 9 percent of what I'm depositing.
Doing that is -EV for me.
Not being sarcastic or anything but if you're a winning player why do you need to make instant deposits? Unless you're continually moving money offline to play B&M and then back to play online. Seems to me that if you're a winning player you should be worrying more about taking money out than putting money in.I'm one of those Maryland residents that is forced to use Firepay because Neteller has something against Maryland. Firepay seems fine to me but I wish there was a way to do free deposits (even if you have to wait a few days). And I've heard people say that they've had trouble cashing out to firepay from Party.