favorite poker hand

I personally like.Q :D 10 :club: 8 :D 4 :D 2 :) You have the exact same probability of getting that exact hand as you do a royal flush.So why does the royal flush get to win?

I don't agree. Actually, as polls around here go I like this one. Funny you mention 3 pair. It's great to have bottom 3 pair in omaha! The nice thing is that a lot of players will call you w/ 3 pair in omaha.
I'll call you on the flop and turn most of the time if I have top 3 pair. On the river, I'm letting it go unimproved. I'm a big fand of the ******* 3 pair in razz.
Actually the odds of getting a royal flush are four times better than hitting any exact hand.Just thought you'd like to know.
Very true....that makes my hand even better!!!

For no real reason, I love to play J-8 suited. It just looks soooo pretty to me.....sometimes you have to satisfy your impatient inner fish.(of course I seem to win an inordinate amount of big pots with this hand....its my biggest winner after AA, KK and AK....go figure.)One legged ninja is not a good name....maybe the snowman ninja? hockey snowman (since a jack looks ever so slightly like a hockey stick) hmmm.

My favorite hand: The ones I win.I've also got a thing for J9 suited, but they better be on the checked BB.
Affectionate name for J9 suited around Atlanta is:"The best hand in poker"It just kinda stuck one day.