grammar, who gives a censored?

Who decided that we have to write perfect english and that all sentences should coordinate. Right usage of paragraphs and punctuations. I see this coming up a lot who the hell is sad enough to pick out what grammatical error you have made instead of reading the context of the post. To be honest I am sick of it and hope these people get a life. As I am so angry I will write only one paragraph.

Who decided that we have to write perfect english and that all sentences should coordinate. Right usage of paragraphs and punctuations. I see this coming up a lot who the hell is sad enough to pick out what grammatical error you have made instead of reading the context of the post. To be honest I am sick of it and hope these people get a life. As I am so angry I will write only one paragraph.
That was a sentence fragment because there was no verb.
All of those people should get A life? Maybe they could share it somehow.JK I'm really on your side on this one, unless the poster is trying to sound like a genius and is making stupid grammatical mistakes.
Yeah, screw language. Clarity is overrated anyways.While we're at it, who really cares if 4 - 2 = 11?

im with AspiringPro on this one, why do people get so obssesed over grammar on a poker forum? Its not like its a frigging Grammar forum.......... OR IS IT? :shock: :-)

I dont give a shit what grammar you use, but the point of language is communication, and when grammar is way off, it often leads to no communication at all since the intent of the speaker or writer is usually not clear. You can dis on grammar all you want, but using periods is not a difficult thing. If it is for you, Poker is definetely WAY too complicated; stick with bingo.

im with AspiringPro on this one, why do people get so obssesed over grammar on a poker forum? Its not like its a frigging Grammar forum.......... OR IS IT? :shock: :-)
I blame Paul Phillips :club:

Well, how about the fact that (for the vast majority of those on this forum) English is your native language? And you are asking people to read something you wrote in said language. But apparently can't be bothered to even take 30 seconds to proof and edit what you wrote. In your own language.It's the language snob in me, I'm sure, but how can you expect people to take your thoughts and opinions seriously if they are not expressed in a reasonably literate fashion? I'm not talking about people who have typos or accidental misspellings -- that happens to all of us. I am talking about the people who are just clearly spewing the contents of their badly organized minds on to the page without regard for those who have to wade through their "thoughts."It's your language and your thoughts. Respect the Bing.

Guest XXEddie
If you have to create a new thread just to bitch about people who correct grammar, then you need a life

My native language is "Tiltanese". It is an acient language brought from the volcanic region of Tilt. The tilt language is one that is easily learnt, and for some even english speaker can have fluent tilt conversations. Such words include "Suckout", "horrible" and phrases like "F.uck this im all in".It is a beatiful language that can often be heard murmered at any a card room.So as we say in the land of Tilt- "You played that 72 o/s to perfection and im glad you cracked my aces- please die in a car crash"

Yeah, grammar is too difficult. It's like brain surgery! I'm too lazy to have my thoughts conveyed in a coherent way. I like being redundant, and I like being repetitive. I also enjoy being ambiguous.
i enjoy a nice bottle of scotch

Don't cry. Ask nicely and I'll send you a copy of Strunk and White. Raise your hand if you'd consider punching the OP in the face.(raising hand)Ice

Who decided that we have to write perfect english and that all sentences should coordinate.  Right usage of paragraphs and punctuations.  I see this coming up a lot who the hell is sad enough to pick out what grammatical error you have made instead of reading the context of the post.  To be honest I am sick of it and hope these people get a life.  As I am so angry I will write only one paragraph.
Who decided that we have to write perfect English, and that all sentences should coordinate? Fixed that part (Don't want yo to look like an ass).